ZXT and Creed XS

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by LittleJohn, Jan 27, 2014.

1. LittleJohn

LittleJohn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've been looking to upgrade my bow and I have a 30" draw. I've heard people say that I should shy away from any of these 28" ATA bows with my draw length. Anybody here use one of these w/ a 30" draw? I like the compact design of these, but not enough to give up performance.

2. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Go shoot one and find out. I shoot 30 to 31" draw depending
    on manufacturers and anything under about 32" ata bugs me. When I was looking for a new bow a couple years ago I was site I wanted a short ATA. Only took shooting a couple to figure out it wasn't for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. solocamin1

solocamin1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    the creed is a awesome bow its a 30 ata and it shoots like a larger ata bow with the split limbs and bigger cam and idler wheel check that bow outto you might like ityeah i dont really care for 28 ata bows either thats why i havnt bought the xs plus you lose speed on them but the creed is worth checking out

4. Oly44

Oly44 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The speed you lose is minimal between the two, but Im never going have a fast shooting arrow anyway so I just makes sure it hits hard. I love the way the XS shot, I thought it felt better than the original so I ordered one. :tu: