Zero Turn Mowers

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by MGH_PA, Jan 9, 2010.

1. DoePeeSteve

DoePeeSteve Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Matt, here is my most recent experience. My girlfriend's parents have 28 acres. A lot of it needs to be mowed. They use to run pull a 60 inch dec behind their tractor. Last year they bought a 21 hp Kubota Zero turn. I'm not sure of the model and I want to say the dec size was 54". What use to take them five hours is now done in two.

Not sure of the pricing. They got it from TPC Power Center down here in Bloom. If you would like I can stop by tomorrow and get you some prices (they're our client). Let me know.

2. MGH_PA

MGH_PA Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Nope. I've toyed with the idea though. My dad will plow me out in bigger snows, but 5 inches and less or so, I'm on my own.Steve, that would be great if you could get me some prices (don't make a special trip on my account though). Clark's supply is real close (just down the road from Ben's parents), but I haven't even gotten a chance to go out there to look (they're also a kubota dealer).

3. Christine

Christine Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have one of those baby JD tractors. (a 2305 or something like that) I have a belly mower, tiller, box scraper and the front bucket for it. It's amazingly useful and fun to use.

I have the regular tires instead of turf tires and I do occasionally tear up the yard if I turn to tightly.

4. Ben/PA

Ben/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You mean Waltz's?

5. MGH_PA

MGH_PA Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah. Thinking clark's ag supply I believe. Either way, you knew what I meant:)