You ever have a bow...

Discussion in 'Traditional Archery' started by BowHuntingFool, Mar 6, 2009.

1. BowHuntingFool

BowHuntingFool Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    ... that you just connect with. I have a Bear Montana that as you know was my first bow. Luckily, I've been able to shoot a bunch of different bows, I own another one that feels good, found one that'll be my next but I just really can shoot this Montana! I paid $240 brand new for it, I got it on sale at a local shop here in town. I kinda feel guilty at even looking at buying another new bow because I can shoot this one so well. You guys have a bow like that??

2. Schultzy

Schultzy Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You know my answer Joe!!;)

3. BowHuntingFool

Dislikes Received:
    Your the reason I started this, you have a serious connection with your curve!:cool: :cool:

4. shed

shed Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I honestly don't see myself buying another traditional bow for a while, I love everything about the one I have and I need to accomplish something with it before I even consider spending the cash on another. If justifying the $ wasnt an issue, I may buy a long bow, because I would like to one of each. Then again my bow is a halfbreed anyway.. longbow/recurve

and yes the one I have now..it just feels perfect in my hands.. love the way it shoots.. My compounds are now neglected..

5. BowHuntingFool

Dislikes Received:
    Oh man, I think I found another shooter in this Whisperstik! I was putting them in there pretty good this afternoon, this was from about 22/23 yards!

[​IMG]

6. BowHuntingFool

Dislikes Received:
    Same group just a different pic! Just think I have been toying around with selling this bow or trading her to try something different! Man I think she's a keeper??

[​IMG]