Xop vanish evolution

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Slugger, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Got the new xop vanish evolution in. So far it's pretty nice. Light at 10.5 lbs. Will update once I start using. 20190903_163443.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

Rumchada1443 likes this.
  2. Kyle Rayburn

Kyle Rayburn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I love mine! Havent got to hunt out of it yet but super easy to hang and rock solid. Throw it in a tree a couple times a week and shoot to get the feel of it.

Sent from my LML212VL using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

Rumchada1443 likes this.
  3. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yea so far I really liking it. Still waiting on my XOP sticks to come in then I can at least give it a go and see how well they perform. I am sure I will not be disappointed.

4. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    So far I have used the setup about 8 times. Stand is rock solid and I feel very comfortable in it and only use the top strap. Almost zero stand movement in stand. The sticks have gotten dinged and messed up a little that is only cosmetic. The longer sticks and in a 4 pack make it easy to get to a good hunting height. I will say if you ever need anything from the company don't waste your time trying to contact them. I had sent several emails and messages to them about me getting my sticks that cosmetically had marks on them. Not that I cared a whole lot but when you spend that kind of money on them you would expect to receive a top notch product. I will say I do enjoy that the sticks lock together by using the quarter turn locking mechanism. Makes putting away and setting up pretty easy.

5. kgtech

kgtech Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    do you use the bracket receiver to hang it?
    i'm look to update my stand with either lwcg or x.o.p
    really liking how the sticks pack into the platform on the 1.0 stand from LWCG but also x.o.p has bracket fo the stick