Wyndscent - anyone use this stuff?

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by DEC, Sep 17, 2018.

1. DEC

DEC Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have avoided all scent products for years. But have watched from the sidelines when it comes to the Wyndscent lineup. I think the vapor concept is kind of cool for hunting, but I haven't been willing to take the plunge.

Has anyone tried their vaporizors or grenade product here in bowhunting.com land? I ran a search and not much came up. Running Google searches turns up little as well in terms of real world reviews. I am curious of what real world users think after using the products. In particular, does the scent container leak? I would think that could be nasty in your pack for example. I also am curious if the unit is a lot of maintenance. I have read it takes some occasional cleaning. Anyone have any experience with the grenade product line?

Looking for real world feedback, not sales bs. Not looking for a scent vs no scent debate either.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  2. Captn Kirk

Captn Kirk Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I also liked the idea the vapor unit did not work well then I had the chance to pay for an upgrade 30$ will try the upgrade this season not happy so far

3. EvoldedWhitetailSolutions

EvoldedWhitetailSolutions Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have not tried it, debating on it.. also looking for real world opinions and experience

4. DEC

DEC Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am not finding much real world experience unfortunately. I have been impressed with the sister company of Fourth Arrow and their products, so that is what keeps my hopes up when it comes to the Wyndscent offerings. Back when I talked to them at ATA they were going to release a new device that used cartridges instead of refilling the canisters. They said it would be more convenient, spill proof, etc. But to since then there has been no mention of it, so I assume the product got shelved for this year.

Still, I'd love to hear some real world feedback on the current vaporizer setup and even the grenade and launcher product line.

5. rajela

rajela Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I see they have a DONUT scent....for when you need a cop I guess...

DEC likes this.