Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by peakrut, Aug 7, 2008.

1. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    peakrut, j fergus, mechdoc, raceway, let's try to gtg for a hunt this fall. pm me who's interested, & i'll try to put something together. there's enough public land for all of us to go to for a day.

2. racewayking

racewayking Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds like a plan Hank. I am off from October 23- November 15th and hunting local most of the time except a couple of long weekends in Brown County the first two weekends in November.

3. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    Hank I would take 1 or 2 with over by Pell Lake off of I think its called litchfield rd?

4. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Peakrut, know exactly where your talking about, it is litchfield road. but it is heavily hunted. there are deer there. don't have to go as far as most people do there. not as many stick throwers as there are gun hunters. let's try to put together everyone's schedule & figure out some common dates. there also is a 750 acre on cty A in elkhorn. that's the back part of the east troy refuge. I've taken a few deer out of both. I know of some private land leased to the dnr for public access by cty A, which by the way is only 20 min. north of Pelltucky. shoot me some open dates, & we'll git er done!

5. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    Ive wacked a couple doe's right by that small patch of woods where you park. We would have to hit it probably before the early gun season.
    I dont usually plan my hunts ahead of time so as of right now pics some dates and lets see what happens.