WILDGAME INNOVATIONS!!!!!! Straight UP JUNK

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by iahunter11, Sep 16, 2011.

1. iahunter11

iahunter11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0026.JPG DO NOT WASTE ANY OF YOUR MONEY ON any of their products!

MOST POS Stuff ever !!

WANT something cheap that works great buy WILDVEIW CAMERAS BEST BANG FOR YOUR DOLLAR!!

DSC_0007.jpg

2. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. muzzyman88

muzzyman88 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I dunno about this post. I have one thats on its 3rd set of batteries this season and its worked flawlessly besides a few whiteout pics at dawn and dusk. However, I talked to the company and they want to replace it with a newer version. Can't beat that for customer service.

4. jjnowak

jjnowak Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    2011 hunting 004.jpg 2011 hunting 028.jpg

Maybe you just got a bad camera out of the box. It's electronic equipment, it's bound to happen sometimes. My Wildgame camera works fine.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  5. iahunter11

Dislikes Received:
    forgot to say thats 4 different cameras
    2 are the s 2.2
    1 red 4
    1 z2

6. DeereGuy

DeereGuy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My D8's have been great. They are both 3 months old and I have hundreds of shots on each. They are still on the original batteries.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

7. srtiek

srtiek Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    if it is four different cameras all doing the same i suspect it is not the equipment

8. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I personally havent had a problem with any of there cameras , there working as good as my 3 year old Multrie's .

But , i do have a Halo range finder from them that eats up the CR-2 batteries like crazzy even if you dont use it with in a weeks time the battery is dead till next weekend , i started taking the battery out of it after i'm done every night , but this year i got a new problem with it , you can only see pieces of each of the numbers when its ranging , i doubt i can use it this year , i think i'll just have to through it away , they probally wont warrenty it.

9. Matt

Matt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm on my second one, first one got replaced because it wouldn't do anything.....the newer one is a year old and actually takes decent pics, I get the white out and black pics when the batteries are getting low.....so I have to replace the 4 c batteries every week...that sucks! Prob won't be buying anymore WG cameras.

10. Hoosier Daddy

Dislikes Received:
    I'm on two months with my 6 D batteries in my one Multrie , and today when i went to change out my cards it had 390 pics from this week and still 40% left on the batteries , all i'm using is Energizers , about 3000 pics snapped with them , alot of daytime pics so that helped with the battery power

11. seanmoe

seanmoe Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just want to say that in my experience that most if not ALL of game cam companies will refund or replace an item that is messing up photos for you. I recently had one that took white out pics all the time forget the name brand but it was returned hassle free and a new camera that works well came in its place. good luck.

12. Maleko

Maleko Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a D8 and it works awesome. I have a ton of pics as well on original batteries

Theres always some in a bunch that may go bad

13. ultramax

ultramax Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have 2 s1.3 cams and they are not worth wasting a set of batterys on. but i have 5 of the x6c cams and they always work and work well. also i have one of the new micro 8 and it it's even better then the x6c,they need to add burst pics and shorter video to this cam and it would rank right up there with my best cams. much better trigger speed and battery life then the x6c cams.

The cam industry as a whole needs to test what they sell.

14. Scljrl

Scljrl Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Have 2 of the x6 and like them. ANother place to visit is Chasingame.com Website that analyzes trailcams, doesn't sell anything, just tells you what the camera does. Trigger speeds, battery life, etc. My .02

15. Ben/PA

Ben/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that all their products are "straight up junk". Yeah most of the electronic stuff is on the lower end of price, therefore you get lower end quality. I believe their main area of expertise is in attraction and they are probably importing cheap cameras in from China and trying to make money on their name. It's unfortunate, but that's the business model that's most common out there today. Buy a camera or electronic device from someone who's main business comes in that product and you'll likely see a different result. Personally, I don't order steak at an Italian restaurant and don't buy cameras from a bunch of guys that made their mark gluing corn and acorns to mineral mix.

16. muzzyman88

muzzyman88 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Ben/PA is correct.

I'd like to add that if you pay sub $100 for a cam, expect sub $100 performance out of it. However, I've found that as of late, some of these cheaper cams aren't too shabby for the price. I'm on that won't pay hundreds of dollars for a cam. Too many bears around here to leave that kind of dough hang off a tree for months.

I've had really good luck with the x6c I have and now have a micro 5 red in the woods as well. If it gets destroyed by a critter, I"m not out of a lot. However, I bought these cams knowing full well that they aren't top shelf. But honestly, they've surprised me so far.

17. Hoosier Daddy

Dislikes Received:
    I have left a message on Wildgame Innovations facebook page about my range finder from them that i got not quite a year ago with no responce , after no responce i told them i would go buy another one and return the old one that doesnt work in the package as faulty which it is , we'll see if they respond now , reguardless if they do there customer service sucks , by e-mail they dont respond , by phone they dont answer leave a message and no return call , and on facebook no responce , this will be the last item i ever buy from them , i told them i had problems with this rangefinder for months now , my season starts in less than two weeks .

18. cyokley

cyokley Newb

Dislikes Received:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

From my wild game innovations cams great pics cameras are over a year old no problems 900 - 1900 pics every two weeks.

19. iahunter11

Dislikes Received:

amen! samehere F***** worthless ppl

20. DrawBackBowhunting

DrawBackBowhunting Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Speak for yourself, mine have been fine, and apparently so have others.