Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Wild game innovations

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by Bradleyprejean87, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Bradleyprejean87

Bradleyprejean87 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I purchased a brand new WGI Camera last year in December... I just put it out and it worked great for 2 weeks then this last time I checked it the clock on the unit isn't working... You can set the time and date to whichever you want but it will not change from whatever time and date you set it at... I was wondering if any of you had the same problem before?

2. Zweibarrt

Zweibarrt Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I hate to tell you, but your problem is WGI. It took me 3 of them (none of which work anymore) to figure that out.

3. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have not heard good things about their cameras. You can try contacting their Customer Support to see if they can help.

4. Matt

Matt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm 0'fer on WGI products. No more for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. sethf11

sethf11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a bunch and haven't had a problem. When (not if) they start failing I play to replace with stealth or Moultrie cameras.

6. joe_bow

joe_bow Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I bought 2, used 1, hated it and returned both. No WGI

7. ash d

ash d Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have 1 wgi it takes pics when it wants I've left it out for 2 or 3 weeks and get no pics had out the past 5 days had 57. I leave it out with the hopes somebody will steal it. Will not buy anymore. Had great luck with Moultri though I only have 1

8. Shoot Straight

Shoot Straight Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've got 4 of their cams and each of them is on it's second season. I'll be the first to admit that they are not taking high quality pictures and that there are better options on the market. However, they are taking pictures that are of good enough quality that I can measure what my deer population is looking like on a particular farm. On a positive note, sometimes the planets all align and my Wild Game Innovations cam will take a picture that is so beautiful that I couldn't have replicated it if I were there myself. They were cheap and they are doing the job I intended them to do, so all in all I can't complain.

9. b_walte15

b_walte15 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I had one camera that worked flawlessly and the three since then have been junk. I havent heard the best things about their customer service either

10. selfbros

selfbros Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have 4 different types and my oldest cheapest is the Wild game Innovation also the only one still working this year. It's at least 6 years old my stealth is is 4 years old and I can't see the screen. Mount only takes white out pics and the screen is also void of characters. I don't recall my other one but it leaks so bad I have to drain the water out of it and it won't take pictures when it's filled with water.

Tags: