Why Country Music Was Awful in 2013

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Hooker, Dec 26, 2013.

1. blinginpse

blinginpse Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Country died in the 90s. Only thing
    Standing for true country music these days is king George and Alan Jackson. Florida Georgia line is horrible but most of ya probably don't know Thomas rhett wrote a song or 2 of there's AMD some Of Jason aldeans too. Thomas rhett has the tru country background but his age shows modern as is to be expected. Eric church and Justin Moore oh and Blake shelton IMO are the most country in modern country.

But I love the 90s and older. Grew up to randy Travis joe diffie hank Willie Waylon Tracy Lawrence mark chestnut Alabama brooks and Dunn Garth Clint black both George's Conway I could Go on. Country artists all have the same sound and rhythem on each of there songs now.

As far as drinkin promotions by country and sex drugs and alcohol by rock. Heck tere all human like us. Some put there nose in the sauce like ol average joe over or chew so whatever them other drugs are (I dk never done a drug but socially drink). They are just in the spotlight and get caught a lil more easy than someone with a normal life cause every breath they take they got someone or something watchin them.

They may make all the money in the world and go down in history and always be remembered but I'm quite alright jus bein me workin day in and day out livin my life how I want on My farm. Not like 100,000,000 others think I should

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  2. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    I assume you city boys prefer they sing about fat girls wearing tight shorts, getting in a prius to drive to the local ecstasy club and drink vodka red bulls. That would have made a great video. :dan:

3. JCraig

JCraig Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received: