Who uses corn?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Lester, May 21, 2012.

1. ricky.price

ricky.price Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I hunt in western Maryland. It's hard to get deer to to the cameras even with corn. I would like to try something new.

2. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Like minds think alike. The combo of corn, Monster Raxx Trophy Minerals, and Monster Raxx Whitetail Magnet has goten me hundreds of thousands of pictures :)

3. HoytMan36

HoytMan36 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I use corn in front of the camera and as an attractant. I am currently searching for a substitute that works as well as corn but doesn't attract the racoons.

4. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    In Virginia it states:

[h=3]Do Not Feed Deer[/h]Department regulation makes it illegal to place or distribute food, salt, or minerals to feed or attract deer from September 1 through January 7, statewide (unless noted in the exception below). This prohibition does not include the planting of agronomic crops or wildlife food plots.

5. DriveTacks

DriveTacks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    we cant bait with anything, for anything, meaning not for hunting over or even for trail cams. with our little deer herd around here it takes me 2 years to get the quantity and quality of pics some of you guys pull off in a week! So Keep using Monster Raxx so I have something to look at!