Who here gets the virus first?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2020.

1. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I feel sorry (no, not really) for those who were ignorant enough to get multiple jabs ... is your will up to date ?? ... you were lied to about the safety and effectiveness of the NON-vaccines, now you are F'd ....

Dr. Joseph Mercola: Shocking Lab Investigation of Covid “Vaccines”

• A recent laboratory investigation by The Highwire reveals the only consistent thing about the COVID shots are their inconsistency. There is no quality control. Some appear clear like saline, while others are loaded with contaminants
    • In August 2021, Japan rejected 1.63 million doses of Moderna’s mRNA shot due to contamination. Last year the European Medicines Agency (EMA) also expressed concern over vials that were only 50% to 55% pure
    • The vials also contain massively inconsistent amounts of polyethylene glycol (PEG). PEG can cause anaphylactic shock in some people. PEG also gets in the way of proper immune response
    • If you are unfortunate enough to get a vial that is loaded with PEG, your risk of adverse effects such as anaphylactic shock and dysregulated immune response is greater than if you get a vial with lower amounts
    • According to Dr. Ryan Cole, a pathologist, what looks like microchips or nanotechnology in the liquid are actually stacked cholesterol, sugar and salt crystals, and what has been described as parasites are stellate trikons, found on the bottom of leaves. They’re likely a contaminant picked up at some point during the lab investigation
    December 12, 2022, The Highwire posted1 a fascinating and shocking lab investigation of the COVID shots. Del Bigtree begins by reviewing some of the many alleged findings by organizations looking at the shots using various technologies. For example, some claim to have found graphite in the vials, while others have discovered what looks like nanotechnology and parasites.

https://noqreport.com/2022/12/31/dr-joseph-mercola-shocking-lab-investigation-of-covid-vaccines/

2. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I had my first shot but that’s it. Kind of ironic because I didn’t want to get it because I’m 35 and in good shape, but last year my dad (67 years old) got a pulmonary embolism (clot in the lungs - real serious) 5 days after getting his second shot. He was touch and go in the ICU for a couple weeks and UNC hospital wouldn’t let anybody through the door who hadn’t been vaccinated. Decided I’d rather risk the vaccine than never getting to see him again. Fortunately he made it and suffered no permanent brain damage but it took 6 months for him to recover and get back to normal and he will be on blood thinners the rest of his life. I know it could be coincidence and he could’ve had it regardless of whether he got the vaccine but the timing is certainly suspicious. Either way I’m damn sure not getting a second shot, much less a booster. Not an anti-vaxxer either. I’ve had all the other standard vaccines, plus a malaria, and I even get my rabies and tetanus boosters every other year just in case I’m unknowingly exposed (I run a trap line for coyotes, coons, possums, etc and spend a lot of time in the woods) but the difference is those are diseases that are incredibly deadly, (like 99.999% fatality rate for rabies and tetanus) Covid on the other hand is not, particularly for a fit 35 year old with no underlying medical conditions.

3. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not against vaccines either, just these for the 'cold virus' .. the NON-vaccines were NOT thoroughly tested, were rushed out and now, many who have received the jabs, esp. MULTIPLE jabs are paying for it, some with their lives ... hell, the CDC, health authorities even had to change the definition of what a vaccine is ... this must be a democrat thing ? ... they change the meaning of whatever they want just to satisfy their wants/needs/feeeeelings ... a woman is no longer a woman, a man is no longer a man, what a recession is, etc. ... unless one has co-morbidities, the jabs are not needed for a healthy person, esp. a young healthy person & children .... Ive never had a flu shot, havnt had the 'flu' since high school and very few 'colds' (I'm in my 60's).... no one can force me to get these possibly deadly jabs... NO ONE !! ......... I am proud to be a Pure Blood .... F Fauci !! .... btw, most masks dont work either ...

this has been happening waaay to often since the jabs were rolled out

Conservative Show Host Dori Monson, Who Died Suddenly on New Year’s Eve, Had Adverse Reaction to Covid “Vaccine” Following Second Dose

https://thelibertydaily.com/conserv...ction-to-covid-vaccine-following-second-dose/

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
  4. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    As Vaxx-Weakened Immunity Explodes, Expect Three Things From Government to Cover it Up

After two years of completely controlling the Covid “vaccine” narrative and gaslighting the people into thinking they were “safe and effective,” an avalanche of news has been coming out lately that is prompting more people to ask questions. While most “normies” are still in the dark because they’re getting their news from corporate media, a small but growing number of them are waking up to the fact that they’ve been conned.

https://discernreport.com/as-vaxx-w...-three-things-from-government-to-cover-it-up/

5. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well it’s now the 2nd and I remain with not testing postive for COVID.

My daughter laid on my chest crying Christmas morning, we road to the hospital together, I took care of her for and did not take any precautions.

So weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Some high level thoughts in this vid. Important stuff.

7. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Feb. 15/2023 ... still clean.. no damn vaxes either, and there NEVER will be for me ...people are 'suddenly/unexpectedly dropping dead all over from the lousy NONvaccines ....

8. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well I stopped taking the flue shot... took it for years and every single year I got the flue. Each year worse than the previous.
    I have not gotten the flue since I stopped 3 yrs ago......hhhmmmmmm

ash d likes this.
  9. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    My 76 yr old dad got covid for the first time last week. He isn't vaccinated. He didn't even tell me he was sick until I called. Lol!

10. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The current strains are not as debilitating or as deadly as they were last year, so hopefully he will recover quickly

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Germ and virginiashadow like this.
  11. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Hubbies 87 yr old dad has had it 2 x's and the flue 2x ' s in the last 18 Mos. Living Ina house with 3 teens

12. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    the Jabs will kill ya if your healthy ... Covid 'prolly wont ... take your Zink/D3 and C ...

oldnotdead likes this.
  13. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
  14. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  15. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have worn my genuine first edition Dude sweater to Lambeau, Red Rocks etc, very heavy but warm.

cantexian likes this.
  16. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I am starting to think the swamp manipulated us during the covid crisis and surges, they may have manipulated data to get funding, yet went after any PPP violation yet the big Pharm gets a free pass.

17. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Do not get me wrong any PPP fraud is disgusting

18. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    So what I thought was strep may not have been. I'm not testing for covid, just over the entire BS.
    I've gone from the horrendously angry throat to a two day head ache , body aches, buckets of sinus. Now into a wet cough and stuffy sinus with sneezing fits and veryvery tired.. No temp through any of it.
    Cold, flue, covid? Who knows, it's running it's course and I'm allowing my immune system to do the job God gave it to do.
    My bad in all of it... I had layed back on the regular zinc and vitamins and was only using electrolytes immunity. Learned learned.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
  19. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I would imagine the immunity is even better when you test positive but never had symptoms. :biggrin:

20. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That's Jedi immunity

cantexian likes this.