Who here gets the virus first?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

He has issues with his beat of heart. 95% of the day he's fine, sometimes he starts to skip beats, mainly at night but it has happened during the day. Which is how we caught it getting a physical and then Electrocardiography showed it. He's had 3 Electrocardiography since the initial one that showed the abnormal beat. All have been perfect and has worn a heart monitor twice where the majority of the day he's fine. He has to go back every year for a check the rest of his life.

We(Doc) decided not to get Pfizer or Moderna for him, the risk is low either way, but we have decided to wait. Will look at J&J next year or so.

2. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    MIL called again last night trying to talk my wife into us needing to vaccinate the kids. This is starting to happen a couple of times a week now. She has been doing this for about a month now. My wife and I have made the adamant decision that we will not being vaccinating the kids because the risk is so low. I don't know how my wife puts up with it so patiently. My MIL clearly does not care about our stance and thinks she knows best. I tried to get my wife to hand me the phone, she wouldn't which was probably for the best. I don't care if I hurt the MIL's feelings, she is crossing a line and meddling where it is not her business. This could probably go in the rant thread as well.

airenlow, virginiashadow and Sota like this.
  3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You don't want spoons sticking to your kids forehead.

4. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  5. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Even though a lot of people have thought this to be true from the beginning, and if it is indeed true, does anyone think that the current administration will do anything about it?

6. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    Are you assuming China doesn't want a war?

7. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Where'd that last post go?

8. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    No. I'm saying that Biden probably would not do anything about it.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

9. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    The * will give them whatever they want.

GregH likes this.
  10. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    I realize that most of you don't have 3 hours to watch this whole thing, but please watch the first 20-30 minutes of this.

Brett Weinstein is legit. His guests are legit.

You have all been lied to about this virus, from origin, transmission, lethality, treatment, and now prevention.

There is literally no way I will ever get any of these goddamn shots in my body.

GregH and axtell343 like this.
  11. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Dang, you got me hooked. I listened to the first 40mins. I will have to finish it later tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

12. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    LOL, same thing happened to me. I had to turn it off appx 40 minutes in but I will be finishing it tonight/ tomorrow (assuming YouTube doesn't ban it.) I stopped watching a few minutes after "....kids absolutely should not be getting these vaccinations. "

13. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  14. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    What's up with the post you posted then deleted? Was the one about CDC vax deathrate rising?

Was it BS or deleted for another reason?

I have no clue what was injected into my body, twice, but not going to research it hindsight. I don't want to know truthfully, yet when I see posts about it I have to read and then question the decision :lol:

15. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    you mean the pic of and link to the actual cdc chart that shows a static rate for deaths associated with vaccines for the past 20 years and then a 2000% increase in vaxx-associated deaths since January 2021?

Why would I ever post that?

upload_2021-6-14_22-17-30.jpeg

cantexian likes this.
  16. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  17. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    Incident rate of post vaxx serious long-term health effects (heart issues, pain, neurological functions) is greater than 3% (and growing every week)
    Hospitalization rate of C-19+ subjects under the age of 65 is less than 1% (.267% to be fairly exact)

upload_2021-6-15_8-9-48.png

upload_2021-6-15_7-59-35.png

(266.94 hospitalization rate per 100,000 C19 positive subjects under age 65)

This isn't a meme or some BS from some conspiracy site, this is my own researched data from the CDC.

I will continue to take my chances with the actual disease.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    cantexian likes this.
  18. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Considering the fact that we've immunized something like 175 million people in the last six months who would not have otherwise gotten a vaccine, we should expect that number to rise sharply. You put any medicine into that many bodies, you're going to have some people that get sick and die from it.

There's been 4,500 deaths reported to VAERS from the C19 vaccine. Assuming all of those are directly attributable to the vaccine you're looking at a 0.002% mortality rate. C-19 mortality rate across all age groups is 1.8%, which is 900x greater than the vaccine.

Oh, and the heart issues are typically with males under 30, Sota. You old guys seem to be safe. :beer:

19. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    There's a difference between deaths and long-term/chronic health conditions; but if +3% of kids were getting permanent heart and/or neurological damage from Chicken Pox vaccine shots; that vax would be immediately discontinued and you'd already be seeing commercials for class action lawsuits on FoxNews.

Also, we have to compare apples to apples when it comes to C-19's effects on health. You pretty much have to exclude over age 65 (and really over 70 but the CDC site makes that difficult) in any comparative analysis. The rates of C19 hospitalization and death just skyrocket exponentially after age 70.

Curiously, the vaccine seems to have an inverse relationship to age comparative to C-19. Negative health effects linked to the vaxx seem to disproportionately affect those under 50yoa. I guess that makes sense when you figure younger people have stronger immune systems so their body immediately attacks the vaxx proteins and all the cells it infects (and that is functionally what the mRNA vaxxes do- infect your healthy cells.)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  20. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I was hospitalized because of the 2nd dose, it was bad when I called the wife and said we need to go.

dnoodles likes this.