Who here gets the virus first?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2020.

1. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Idk why, i thought he had the cure in his back pocket. But like most democrat pipedreams you haveta vote for it or elect them to find out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Actually, it's not speculation at all. There have been numerous studies that show mask wearing does indeed help lessen the spread of the virus. I thought it was pretty much common sense at this point. I'm too optimistic. lol

3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    And I can google and find stories that agree with my perspective. Minnesota was 500 cases per day on average before the mask mandate now it is over 5000 cases per day months into the mandate. Do you believe everything the Gov't and the media tells you?

kspseshooter likes this.
  4. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    & @greatwhitehunter3 also-

If you have a cell phone you already did. You just didn't know it.

Screenshot_20201204-161021_Google Play services.jpg

My iPhone has it too.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  5. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Do you have any data of when, where and how people are getting infected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Track away, follow my phone, monitor my internet activities, would bore the hell out of anyone.

7. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    This is the water cooler not the debate club.

8. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Okay that’s what I thought. Looking for some for my let them play meeting this weekend.

9. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Fairly certain you know how google works, don't be pretentious, trolling.

10. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That will be the next "reasoning for masks", "Look at how low the flu numbers were, Fauci has stated that we would all be better off wearing masks year long and avoid shaking hands. If we can all wear masks daily, we could cut health provider costs and open capacity ten fold and finally be able to afford medical care for all, for free!!"

The pitch for mandatory vaccines and masks year long, even after Covid, is coming. Watch.

oldnotdead and Garrett Godlewski like this.
  11. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    What do they base these studies on? How long does a study take? Not other viruses, but this 9 month old virus,

Serious question(s).

Are they matter of factly controlling the spread of Corona Virus 19 in a controlled environment using real people in real time situations? How many test sites did/do they have?

One for an infected individual without a mask to run amok amongst those without the virus in an open environment without masks to see who gets infected vs who doesn't.

One for an infected individual with a mask running amok amongst those not infected not wearing a mask to see who gets it vs who doesn't.

One for an infected individual with a mask running amok amongst those not infected wearing masks to see who gets it and who doesn't.

One for an individual that is not infected and not wearing a mask running amok amongst others that are infected who are not wearing masks to see if the individual gets it.

One for an individual that is not infected and wearing a mask running amok amongst others that are infected who are not wearing masks to see if the individual gets it.

One for the individual that is not infected and wearing a mask running amok amongst others that are wearing a mask to see if the individual gets infected.

The scenarios are endless, the studies you seek are only applied to CV-19 as they were ascertained to other viruses. Not the most contagious virus that has ever existed.

Restaurants cannot be allowed to remain open, bars/taverns cannot be allowed to remain open. The ones that are allowed to, have to immediately cease operations when a customer or employee has been infected.

Yet big box stores and grocery stores are allowed to remain open. Where are all the stories on these operation shutting down abruptly because a customer or employee tested positive? Where are all of the stories on retail workers topping the list of infections?

The answer is nowhere, because it is all politically driven to drive a political narrative.

12. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Everyone's does. I've never turned mine on but I'm sure it is still tracking my negative tested arse :lol:

13. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So in the coming days we are going to hear all about the "Thanksgiving Day" family gathering Covid spikes. We've known about it for months as they have let us know it "will" happen.

We also know that in a few weeks time we will also see a secondary spike as the "Trump" supporters also have Christmas gatherings.

We all know the Biden clan will not and have not done such things, it's all on the Trump'ers, Biden's clan doesn't believe in such events.

My questions is, how much of the contract tracing will lead back to Black Friday rather than Thanksgiving, can they really differentiate between a holiday gathering and a mass shopping event? What about after Christmas and the big "gift return", will they be able to differentiate between that and a holiday gathering/meal?

Then we have to get to New Year's Eve, the night the world shall unite to see 2020 on it's way out. The worst year in the modern day world and everyone is going to gather to show their disdain for it and celebrate its end, yet the Trumper's will be named the sole contributors to whatever outbreak ensues.

14. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Our world by mid November.

[​IMG]

15. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That was my point. No need to proactively download it; THEY already put it there.

Hotrod9 likes this.
  16. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Take your own advice here. My issue is data just states x amount of cases. Not where, when or how. I thought you had some more data to prove your comments, as usually nothing to back your claims.

I did go to the ymca yesterday to shoot baskets with my son. 30 kids in the gym, 8 of them playing zero mask, we just left and went to our other gym.

17. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well did you think that you would find the link to the information you need to persuade the powers that be to let your son play basketball this winter in the water cooler section on a bow hunting website?

18. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    How about the jackasses at the FDA taking their sweet time reviewing the data about the vaccine?

19. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Because accuracy is more important than speed? Just a thought...

20. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    How about the self important groups like politicians suggesting that they should be in the second group, a politician here in Minnesota suggested that everyone that is in the state capital should be in group 2. Also the CEO of the professional association I belong to thinks sanitation workers should be in the second round. These clowns calling their place in line just shows how self important they are.