Who here gets the virus first?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    My wife and I have designated our home as a slime-free zone. When our kids get it for birthdays, Christmas, etc it goes right in the trash before they have a chance to destroy anything with it.

I also secretly throw away their Play-Dough when they aren't looking.

virginiashadow likes this.
  2. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Smart man. I'm replacing the upstairs carpet tomorrow. I want to slap all my fine children with a hardened piece of slime.

3. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I don't really have a reason for not wearing a mask. I guess I don't have one would be the biggest thing, but I could easily get one so it's not a viable excuse. I guess I just don't wear it just because. No reason to it. The only place I've seen people wearing masks in my area is at the grocery store. The numerous bars/restaurants I've been to people have not worn masks (as I've said in my few posts in here).

4. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Smart, my wife is onboard with no slime. She still lets the toddler play with the play-dough. I just play dumb when he asks me, "sorry son, daddy just lives here, he doesn't no wear mommy keeps it."

virginiashadow likes this.
  5. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Some of us live in the 'evil big cities' and the gestapo under executive order requires masks. And since camo seems to make many people (especially in a city) uncomfortable...

Though it will clash with my outfit if sitting in the tree. 20200629_153447.jpeg

axtell343 likes this.
  6. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    regarding my work-related C19 post last week; every guy in my group tested negative.
    Back to work, jerkoffs!

oldnotdead likes this.
  7. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    This is more rant than anything else:
    My shopping trip was hell. Got to the second town and at signal I'm waiting listening to 70's rock cooling in max air when I look up. In the cross walki in front of me is a woman in 30 's so pregnant she looked like she'd dropped already.( Those with kids understand that statement.)no mask anywhere insight,but how could she? With the giant cigarette dangling out of her mouth! It literally took a mini explosion in my head not to roll down the window a SCREAM WTF! Light turns and I'm drive down main street with people all over,just 1 yep 1 mask. Get to next light look over at a coffee shop. I swear to God it looked to be packed with far gone crack heads and not a mask in sight. I actually started looking for the tell tale scabs on them.
    Get to market and all are masked well semi for some,but next thing I know I'm being hugged! JC in a hand bag!!! It's sons mother inlaw...1 hour later she sees someone else and lunges for a hug and I made my escape. At least she was masked.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  8. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I am going with people factor on this one, my guess is more responsible people are at the gym, being I don’t waste my time at bars I could be wrong. One group is trying to be healither and the other is buying over priced alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Our gym is closed

10. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  11. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Dislike because your trivializing the hundred of thousands here and millions AROUND THE WORLD that have died from this " election year " virus.. Come on!

0317 dislikes this.
  12. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have never worn a mask, and I never will ... get over your faux rage, dont be such a frumpy .. ..... the politicization of this virus and mask use is way beyond stupid ...

https://noqreport.com/2020/06/29/we-do-not-consent/

the truth about masks ^^ USA Today op-ed, reprinted ... worth the read ...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  13. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    just so YOU are aware, the Mortality rate in the US is .26% as reported by the CDC... .26% .. thats POINT 26 percent..... almost half of the US deaths have been in Nursing Homes or assisted living facilities (Thanks mainly to Gov's Cuomo, Murphy and Prickster/Mayor NYC Deblasio, et al. ..)... unless one has a morbidity and their health is bad due to certain factors, wear that mask, I'm not worried one bit, considering Ive been a distance runner/racer for 40+ years/dont drink nor smoke either .... if one has those disease factors or is around those who do, or is a hypochondriac or just wants to feel good about ones self, go ahead and wear the mask ... I'll pass ...

14. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Ok now I've pretty much ignored your crazed non sense, no more. I tried to even semi defend you a few posts ago. Now let me set your screwed up little brain straight. For one thing I wasn't freigning faux rage over anything. I stated a fact.
    Let me give you a tip leave the meme posting to Graig , you don't display the mental equity to choose ones that people would consider informative or humorous in subject matter.
    I won't say you are displaying faux outrage . You are clearly displaying an escalating frenzied fear riddled social media break down .
    Your not moving peoples views, your not effecting change. Your drawing the ire of people from both sides of the isle, you completely drowned the whole point of your postings
    So advise step back take a breath and or better a break then figure out went went wrong and try a different appoach. Now look at that didn't need to call you one name in any of that truth

Then, I can only assume what that frumpy .. ..... Meant. Which makes no sense even if you had managed the correct number of dots.

15. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Florida and Texas bars shutting down again?

Not gyms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Well we now know for sure one thing. The twits sharing drinks now know alcohol does not kill the virus. The twit comment was for sharing anothers drink in the first place virus or not..gross

17. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  18. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Still nothing to do with the trivial meme post. Maybe if you went back and slowly read it . It's not a election year virus. It is world wide. Now I for one have said several times the only person responsible for my health is me so I'll wear mine...but then again if you or anyone are the type to ambush a person with a hug and then go hugging others. You had best damn well have a mask on.

19. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    looks like a nerve was touched .... I'm not here to make friends nor influence enemies .... I want to show how ridiculous some are with this virus ... over 600,00 will die of Cancer in the US this year just to add perspective ...... if you are so scared of this, just hole up like the others do, dont forget your mask, but it will barely help .... nope, I'm not worried about the virus one bit, there are things more important to worry about ......

20. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

you missed the joke with that pic .... thats ok ....... I still shake hands or a fist bump... I dont hug strangers ... however me and the girl friend do swap spit when the feeling is there ... ;0)