Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

who has Huntstand ?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by 0317, Aug 10, 2022.

1. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Just got a new phone (android upgrade), went to check on Huntstand and it shows I have to start all over, the app did down load to the new phone, password works, but all my locations went pfft ...... they do show on my laptop ... any suggestions so I dont have to manually reload over 60 stand locations ??

2. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Login from your computer and sync that hunt area. Then go in from the phone and do the same. I’ve included a picture below that shows you where the sync button is.

DC4693DA-3FA3-4E99-AE77-4DA20F9035B6.jpeg

3. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    ^^^ that wont work, you can not sync from the lap top to the phone app, only from the phone to the lap top from what Ive seen online ..... dont know why, but you cant ....

got a email into Huntstand, waiting on the support guy to get back .... Ill be super pissed if I to do every damn one individually .... smh

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  4. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    HS tried resetting everything, still I have NO locations on the new phone ... if I didnt have so many locations saved and on the lap top, I'd kiss off on Huntstand and look at OnX or someplace else ..... what sucks, is everything is all there on the old phone, its just that old phone sucks as the battery is crap and storage/memory is shot .. ........ not a happy camper right now ..

5. camo75

camo75 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    What kind of food plots do you guys plant at the petting zoo? Sounds like a sweet spot.

6. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    FINALLY !! .... after numerous emails back and forth, re-sets and syncs, I now have the locations back.... 155 of them :jaw::confused: ..... for what ever reason, some locations doubled or even tripled up ... I went thru and had to delete all the double/triple markers, no biggie, at least I have 'em now .. I re-sync'd every thing to the lap top too ... just be aware if this should happen to you, one can only sync from the app, not from a lap top to the phone, that is straight from HS ... whew .........

7. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    That's his backyard where he shot a 170" last year. :lol:

Pretty sure he's got mostly clover back in there.

8. camo75

camo75 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I figured it was a joke among friends. Does he at least let you come feed the animals or are you on a no trespassing order.:biggrin: