Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Which Xbow out of this list?

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by spoon33, Jul 22, 2013.

1. spoon33

spoon33 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I know this has been asked a lot, so I am sorry to start another thread about it, but need some opinions on which bow to choose please.

Barnett Penetrator, Carbon Express Covert CX1, Parker Tomahawk, or Wicked Ridge Invader.

If somebody let you pick one of the 4 for free which one would it be. I know they all have pro's and con's, but I just want to hear which one you guys think is the best. I have shot them all, and read for days online and still can't decide.

Thanks in advance.

2. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I vote Barnett

3. Killkenny

Killkenny Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Wicked Ridge Invader hands down. You can't beat Tenpoints customer service.

4. wolvenkinde

wolvenkinde Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have a wicked ridge warrior and anything inside 45yards is dead every time(freakin tackdriver)...I honestly don't think you could really go wrong with any of them but I might shy away from the Barnett for a bit until they get some stuff worked out(of course I have only been hearing rumors but it seems there have been some quality control issues). I would say pick the one that feels the best for you(my warrior is heavier than I'd like but I wasn't going to spend another couple hundred to shave a couple pounds off). I personally want to get my hands on a Carbon Express some day(ten-point and Excalibur are just to far out of my price range).
    One thing I would really look at is a foregrip that insures you will be comfortable and NOT have your fingers/thumb in the way of the string without a doubt. The foregrip on the wicked ridge is not the most comfortable for me since I have large hands/long fingers - I like the way Carbon Express has the foregrips.

5. Meat Hunter

Meat Hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    im close to pulling the trigger on an invader, you have to be dealing with a good company, Barnett does have great customer service, ive heard parker does to I don't know about carbon express. I just got rid of my bowtech 380 cause of how they deal with us, the 350 should be gone today. Of the 4 id choose the wicked ridge. Wyvern creations has a nice package on that bow right now.