What. Have. I. Done....

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Fitz, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Finch

Finch Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Keep it up, Fitz!

2. dmen

dmen Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    This continues to kick my ***. I have lost about 4lbs, but I do not know if it is the workout or that I have made a lot of adjustments to my diet. Either way my cardio and stamina have really improved, but I have a long way to go.

3. dmen

dmen Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    One more day and I am done with 4 weeks. The pure cardio topped with the ab workout back to back is painful. I am still dry heaving almost daily towards the end.

4. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Day 45 here. I don't care for the Max workouts as much. I'm actually going to back off a bit. My knee is starting to act up and all the plyo isn't helping. I may end up running on those days.

Once things are through, I'm thinking of mixing the first set of workouts with some running to keep my lungs & legs strong for this Fall.

5. dmen

dmen Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    7 weeks down, I have only missed 2 days, one was a recovery Thursday and one was during recovery week. Have not lost the weight I had hoped, but have definitely shifted weight to where it belongs. Moved a notch tighter on my belt and am wearing 33 waist and trending to 32 as opposed To wearing 34 and trending to 35. More importantly I feel better about myself and my cardio is in better shape than it has been in years. I am almost 42 and last week I had a friend drop dead at the age of 45 who had always been healthy. Things like that make you greatful for everyday you have and not take anything for granted.