What a "classy" bunch; I'll be rooting for FSU to lose tonight because of this....

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by OHbowhntr, Sep 20, 2014.

1. OHbowhntr

OHbowhntr Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
  2. TEmbry

TEmbry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Am I the only one who thinks its absolutely absurd to suspend him for cursing? I mean, if you let him play amid a rape investigation, after a run in with cops involving pellet guns shooting out windows, and theft of crab legs at the store.... How on Earth can you justify sitting him for yelling a curse word in the cafeteria?

Dumb. Jamies is beyond dumb, but he should have been kicked off the team long ago... what he did this time to finally be punished shouldn't even be punishable IMO.

3. Cooter/MN

Cooter/MN Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Wow Clemson...I'm not sure I have ever seen a team piss a game away to the extent they did last night. Now Winston is off the hook for what should have been a season ruining loss. FSU looked bad though...I think they will get beat by someone despite a relatively weak schedule

4. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Unreal how one man can make everyone in the US hate a team. The rest of the team seems relatively well behaved.

If I were the coach and some punk little terd dressed in pads when he was suspended, I would run his rear end non stop for two weeks.....every single practice until he either quit or got the point. If he whined and complained I would throw him off the team.

5. OHbowhntr

OHbowhntr Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Don't get me wrong, I think the previous incidents should have been enough to send him back to the ghetto so he could act like a moron there rather than at FSU, but the placing of blame on people for pointing out he was the person who was standing on the table yelling obscenities part is what torqued me off. Rather than blame Jameis for being stupid and acting a fool, yet again, they blame people who reported his foolish behavior.

And yes, Cooter, that was an absolute fumble of a game by Clemson, who should just be ashamed and disgusted with themselves over that loss... 7 Redzone trips and only 17 points??? They looked as bad as the Buckeyes in a bowl game last night.....

6. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    He is not the first or only college kid to act like a jack *** from time to time

7. Cooter/MN

Cooter/MN Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Many people will act like a jack *** from time to time when in college. But theft and accusations of rape are a bit beyond that wouldn't you say?

8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Not defending him but charges were not pressed for the rape issue and I believe the kid was trying to shoplift seafood at least it wasn't junk food.:lol: In all honesty if he were my son he would not have to worry about his coach because I would put him back in line.

9. TEmbry

TEmbry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Exactly.. This last thing is just a college kid being a college kid. Rape accusations and theft are a bit more serious and not one of those "boys will be boys" moments.

10. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I would not go AP on him if he was my son but I would talk to him in braile. He would not hear a thing but he would feel it.