Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

WGI zero trace field generator

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by kjstaudt86, Aug 17, 2022.

1. kjstaudt86

kjstaudt86 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I know a decent amount of you use ozonics. I ran across this product from WGI. Is anyone using it in the field? Any luck, failures etc.?

https://www.amazon.com/Wildgame-Innovations-ZeroTrace-Neutralizer-Elimination/dp/B07PPD93FT

The reviews are mostly positive, with most of the negative comments coming about the fan noise. Which ozonics has a lot of complaints about noise too. I think for the sale price, I’m going to jump on it. If it works great, but if not I’m out of pocket much money. I’m still going to play the wind and use this as I have a lot of swirling winds in one of my particular areas.

2. LittleChief

LittleChief Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I’m not familiar with that one but that price tag is much more appealing than the $600 for the latest Ozonics model.

3. kjstaudt86

Dislikes Received:
    After a few gift cards, I purchased it for $33. Not bad for an item that sales for $200 originally. It’s not a ozone machine. I’ll report back later this year on it.

4. mhouck06

mhouck06 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Ill be interested to hear the results. Heading to a trip I have waited a few years for this year, thinking about buying an ozonics. Don't want to take any shortcuts on this hunt. I'll be hunting in the rut, so I'm still trying to decide if its truly necessary. That price point is a lot better.

kjstaudt86 likes this.
  5. kjstaudt86

Dislikes Received: