Ultimate Camo Fleece?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by LAEqualizer, Jan 4, 2011.

1. LAEqualizer

LAEqualizer Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone know when the Fleece items will be in stock? I am ready to lay down some samolians on a few things.:rock:

2. Diesel77

Diesel77 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hang tight bro, we should have more in by early February, a few more weeks. The new fleece is really some nice stuff, very quiet and super warm, 600 gsm thick. The demand was much higher than we had planned and didnt even last until mid December, which we appolagize for not having enough to last the season. Our next order should hold us over until next year. Our US manufacturer is constantly cranking out stuff for us as fast as they can. He's almost done with long sleeve poly Ts which we should have mid January, the fleece should be right behind. We also have some new much heavier gloves, new fleece neck/face gators, more fleece beanies, which we should srat seeing starting around the end of January. I'll let you guys know when stuff gets in. I hope all of you guys and gals have a good New Year!!

Be safe and thanks again
    Andy

3. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Awesome Andy. I love your stuff and I wish you the best.

Check this out. My first recurve deer wearing your stuff man! You know you have to get close to kill a deer with a recurve, so I know your stuff works.

[​IMG]

4. Diesel77

Diesel77 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Awesome Brett, congrats!!! Thats a keeper pic right there. Thnx for the props bro