Uhh.....

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Bols, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Bols

Bols Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Nope, I didn't wash away in the floods. But some of our crops did.

And I wasn't drunk the day my mama got out of prison, but she was. Just kiddin' mom!

Anyway...I was going to see how long it took me to sign back onto the other board when I broke down and signed in. I sure am glad I did. Somehow a fairy told me about a new forum.

John, sorry I never got that seed down to ya. I am gonna come through with my promise one year. How are those plots doing? And the farm overall?

Mobow and Buckeye are just jealous I spent more time at work than on the computer posting about Slammers and how I don't hunt anyways or fish or do anything fun. Who do I owe money to for the fishing tourney? Will you take food stamps as payment?

JFergus probably passed by my house more than 2 dozen times but left me for dead. It's cool dude, I fought those vultures off by myself. Could have used some drunken marksmanship though.

Don't be a hater Greg. LOL. I'll think of you when I am lounging in the pool and fighting off the schlitz (not at the same time though). Dang you Montezuma.

Justin, two thumbs up man. You are a super stud with amazing air bow skills. Sorry I missed the GTG....you can call me a loser like the rest of them...I give you permission.

Kyle, you still put up with Wash? If you two go bear hunting do me a favor and hide the food in his sleeping bag.

And last and certainly least, TJF. Booger smearing? Are you kiddin' me? Weak sauce. Get some new material while I'm gone. Practice on Mobow or something. I would certainly be lying if I said I missed you like the rest of them. But then again, I would be lying.

Well....enough of IL. I survived a hurricane the last time I was in Cancun, can I make it two for two?

Later Playas. I'll catch ya when I'm back in the states.

2. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    :evil: I gotta get some to :evil:BALLS YOUR A LOSER! for not showing up at the G2G :cry: Did i mention your a loser :d

3. Bols

Bols Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, I did like you at one time Blood. :hater:

4. bloodcrick

Dislikes Received:
    nothing but love for ya brother :d but how was i going to slay you on the course if you did not show :confused:

5. Bols

Bols Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I guess I thought I was being a nice guy by staying away so I had no possible way of taking another "Franklin" home with me. :confused:

6. dukemichaels

dukemichaels Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'd normally welcome you Bols.. but I just found out you are a lover of the south-siders.. that's simply unbecoming of you.

You are now foreign to me.. since most you Whits Sox fans are indeed foreign.:alien:

7. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Folks this indeed is the best post of forums.bowhunting.com thus far!

8. MN/Kyle

MN/Kyle Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Bols...the white sux?

Twins are going to kill them tonight.

9. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    I'm still bitter about my "friend" Bols leaving me stranded in the middle of th hot Illinois summer at the airport with nooooooo ride...

Okay, okay not really. Glad to have you around!

10. Finch

Finch Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Bowels....long time no see. :) Glad to hear you're keeping busy. You know how Megan and I have been looking for a house since November? Well, we just bought one this month! I'll have to give you a shout sometime and tell you all about it.

11. bloodcrick

Dislikes Received:
    yeah, you should have seen the boy, he was tramitized :confused:

12. Bols

Bols Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Just a quick update...the weather in Cancun is amazing and I got burnt on my back.

Anyways, Congrats on getting the house ducsalsa. When I get back from Cancun I'll give you a call.

Sir Duke just remember a wise man once said, "Fung is winning and winning is fung!"

Dubbya, stop reminding me I wasn't able to make it to the GTG. It makes ME bitter.

Blood, are you stickin' up for Dubbya now. Don't you have power to deliver or something. I would have put a question mark after each sentence but I can't seem to figure out this Mexican keyboard.

13. bloodcrick

Dislikes Received:
    LMAO!! :d balls, have a great vacation bro!! As for the Mexican key board :confused: cant help ya there Rico :deer: