trying to find out about arrows

Discussion in 'Introductions - New User Forum' started by Minnie Johnson, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Minnie Johnson

Minnie Johnson Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I would like to know what is the best arrow to use for the bowtech insanitycpx bow with 70 lbs and 29 draw length.
    I am using gold tip and I have three that are wobble so they won't shoot straight. So I need to know what is the best for my bow. the gold tip I am using are 75/95 arrows and they seem to be bending.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  2. Carl77

Carl77 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just bought some Beman ICS Hunters. 6 pack for $49.99 at ****s Sporting Goods. I really like them. They shoot well out of my setup. Theyre in a .340 spine.

3. Polecatmasten

Polecatmasten Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You can still get good carbon arrows decently priced. ICS are great shafts. I shot 400s for several years and had no trouble at all. I have shot feathers and fixed blade muzzy. The feathers were because I had a small amount of contact on my rest ( TM hunter style ) I recently switched rest to a drop away style and started fletching with blazers.
    If your spine is off on your existing arrows you need to get different, but it sounds like you may have contact somewhere. Just remember ..you don't have to spend a ton of money to get good hunting arrows.
    I will try to upload beman shaft selector chart
    [​IMG]
    Looks like if you go with beman, you would need a 340

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

4. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the site!

You'll get more of a response to your question if you post it in the tech section of the forum :tu: