Truglo Bow Sight Range Rover Pro with Led Dot.

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Diesel1, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Diesel1

Diesel1 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Just dropping that here, now that Deer season in Tx comes to a end with only two weeks left it's time to update and upgrade the gear.
    Sure I will go on some spring Turkey hunts but looking at a different sight.
    I'm looking at the Truglo Range Rover pro with the LED dot, my question is if there are fellow bow hunters who already have used this?
    If I go with this sight it will have to go on my Hoyt Pro Defiant and later on this summer on my new Carbon RX-1 Turbo.
    I have seen two YT video's but pretty sure they endorsed this sight and it was all positive.
    Similar is the APEX which look the same but is made in China.
    Thanks for reading and even better if you got the experience with this great (IMO) piece of equipment.

Ben.

2. BikiBoki

BikiBoki Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I purchased one about a year ago, and have been very pleased with it. It replaced a 5 pin sight, and I really never used the
    4th and 5th pins on that sight...they just "cluttered" the sight picture. the TruGlo has a wide open field of view that is a
    blessing to my old eyes. The LED (brightness adjustable) is easy to pick up in any light condition, distance adjustments....
    once you determine which sight tape to use....are smooth, fast, and secure. It is a relatively heavy sight, but that seems to
    help with bow hand steadiness. Do not pay MSRP on the sight though...that's still around $240.00 -- I picked mine up
    on-line for around $135.00....Amazon I think, but not positive. If you decide on the purchase...I hope you enjoy it as much
    as I do mine.

Diesel1 likes this.
  3. Diesel1

Diesel1 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have a 5 pin as well and use only the first three at 20, 30 and 40 yards.
    Having the option on go like 25 or 27 on your sight just by a simple adjustment and having a more open sight is a welcome luxury.
    Love the option to have a 2x 0.50 Diopter as extra on there, just cause my eyes aren't twenty anymore although that my Ophthalmologist tells me every 6 months that I have eagle eyes but I'm telling you I'm a old eagle.
    Thanks for chiming in my friend.

Ben

BikiBoki likes this.