Tribe Archery

Discussion in 'Traditional Archery' started by Robinson, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Robinson

Robinson Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I am brand new to traditional archery. I bought my first bow this week. All I know about it is that it was made by Tribe Archery. I’ve tried doing some research on the company but it looks like they may have gone out of business. It’s a couple years old but has never been shot. I was just wondering if anybody knew more about the bow or the company or had any idea what it might be worth IMG_1257.JPG IMG_1256.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

2. tacklebox

tacklebox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I know Tribe fairly well. I have been to their manufacturing facility in Xenia OH and met / have dealt with Heath Painter the owner.

They make entry to mid level recurve bows mostly, they also produce a line of wheel bows. I have shot pretty well their entire line up I believe, compounds and recurves. They are what they are. Entry to mid level bows and they perform as such. That said, for the money, that recurve will suit you very well IMO for a first bow EXCEPT the 55# DW may be a bit heavy as a first bow being a recurve unless you are a pretty stout fella.

I do not know how the company has faired over the past few years, or if doors are still open.

Robinson likes this.