Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Traxxas Revo 3.3 - Need to Sell!

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Ultrakd, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Ultrakd

Ultrakd Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have a Gas Revo 3.3 that I am selling. I am selling it because I do not have to time anymore to use it and need the money. I upgraded the front push rods to TRX 7075-T6 Aluminum Push Rods. The Servos have be upgraded to Futaba s3305 Metal Gear Servos. I also have a Tekno TKR 1013 Sway Bar Kit and a Tekno Adjustable Wing Mount with a Proline Downforce Wing installed. Everything else on the car is stock. I am also selling the both 6Cell 1500v NICAD batteries that are for the starter and a Prophet Plus battery charger. I also have the other parts that came with the car and all tools needed for the car plus the gas can(not pictured). I bought this car new for $530 new, plus $70 for the upgraded servos and another $70 for other stuff I added. So in total Ive spent about $670 on this car and would like to get $450 (+shipping if needed) for it or best offer. If you are interested email me with any questions you have about this car. Also if you would like a video of the car running email me and I will take one for you, I have more pictures of everything so email me if you would like to see them.

Thanks for looking

Attached Files: