Trail camera NOOB

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by CJLSANCHEZ91, Jul 26, 2020.

1. CJLSANCHEZ91

CJLSANCHEZ91 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    WGI_0528_1122923966428766.JPG Pretty much my first year of ever putting out a trail camera. A buddy I work with has a family farm in Lincoln County MO. I helped fix a few things around the farm and now I have the rights. I threw down a trophy rock and let 'er rip. I had alot more pictures than I was expecting. In that same breath though, on the very same day as these fellas chowed down, this was captured also. Resized_WGI_0558_1122248355898451.jpeg so the guys who had previous rights showed up like literally 5 hours after the fellas had the trophy rock buffet. They stuck branches around my camera and pulled out my sd card so it wasn't taking anymore pictures. If you notice the guy in green has a bucket in his hand. Any guesses as to what it would contain? I'm just scared that since they lost rights, a scorched earth plan was implemented. So replace the trophy rock, set up in a different area or ride it out? Really frustrating that someone had to mess with my program since they lost out. Really hoping to get my first bowkill, antlers to me are just a bonus. Please give me advice on my next move.

2. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Take the pic proof to the DEC and press charges. You need to set a precedent or they will never learn and you will be battling them.

kjstaudt86 likes this.
  3. John T.

John T. Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Bucket probably has corn in it. Shame that people are like that.