Trading Adrian Peterson?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Lester, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You can have him and we will gladly take Ivory.

2. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    As a Packer fan I say keep him :D

If it were my team I am paying only one person that kind of cash they better be a QB, otherwise that money I'd rather see spent on 2-4 other positions/players all at once. More bang for your buck and makes the team better.

3. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If you are worried about losing to most of those teams if they get Peterson then your team has bigger things to worry about.

4. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Just the teams the Packers play next year. I'd be more worried about beating any of them with Peterson, than I would be without him.

5. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well, the top 3 Packer salaries (excluding Rodgers) take up 23.54% of the salary cap Matthews, Shields, Peppers. The top three Vikings 21.82%, Wallace, Kalil, Peterson.

6. jaydon691

jaydon691 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Really? While Ivory is a hard downhill runner, he spent more time on the massage table during a game than on the field.

7. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I know Peterson is better than Ivory but for the money we could have Ivory and a offensive lineman.

8. jaydon691

jaydon691 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    We can't afford AP but if it could happen, imagine trying to stop AP and cover Marshall and Decker. I could be the QB and I'm 50 years old! Plus with the Jets defense and AP sounds like a good combo to win in the post season. I am a fan of Ivory's. The kid runs hard and likes to run over people. He must have been nursing a bad hammy this year because he spent a lot of time on the sidelines. Funny, I was on your web site earlier. Going to pick up 10 bags of your product to try for the off season. I have been passing up on some 3.5 and younger in the 140" and under class and can't wait to see what happens. I mostly feed corn with molasses and protein pellets during the season. What do you suggest for feeding from February - September? Meaning should I use your product exclusively and keep my feeder running so there is food consistently on the ground? Should I use your product and add some of my corn/protein pellets? Any suggestions would be great.