Todd's Elk Hunt

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by tkaldahl2000, Oct 7, 2016.

1. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Justin I haven't even watched it yet, I was just going off Fitz shoulder comment. I look forward to the episode, but will withold any razzing or bashing till I've seen it haha!

2. Kfili

Kfili Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Im happy with how it was shown. Bowhunting is a dang tough sport to take up, and it makes me feel better to know that tough breaks happen to EVERYONE.

3. Marauder

Marauder Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I honestly prefer a hunting show that shows it how it is. This show was a great example for real world hunters. Not everything in the woods goes as planned. You won't always have a textbook hunt like you see on many shows. I think this can help many others realize they are not alone.

4. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I agree. I like to know other hunters we, or I, look up to struggle and make mistakes sometimes. It's all too often with most shows on the internet only show the monster kills and not the true and difficult effort hunters put in to harvest animals. On the flip side, there will always be the other spin people want to put on it to twist to their point of view. But I stand on the side of showing mistakes happen and being human. If we cater to the anti's and edit our content to not show true hunting, I feel they are already winning a part of their battle.

5. x ring300

x ring300 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Things like this happen . But we should learn from them and work to make the next shot good.