To quote the 8 year old......

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Adam Winters, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Adam Winters

Adam Winters Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Last night me and my 8 year old son were watching the Sportsman's Channel and he turns to me and says " We need heads on our walls! 5 deer heads on this wall, 5 bear heads on that wall and what else do you want?" I said Big Horn sheep. He says " Ok you can fill that wall over there with those!"
    My wife is in the kitchen laughing and then he runs out to her and says " Man he is going to be really busy, do you need any kind of heads too?" LOL I love that kid!

2. buckeye

buckeye Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Kids are funny...

Just yesterday my 3 year old boy said to my wife "I want to go bowhunting bucks"... She asked him where he wants to bowhunt at. He said, "the woods"... She then asked him what he would do with the deer if he got one. He told her he would "put it in the back of the truck and bring it home"... She then asked "then what"? He said, "look at it and then let it go, but first poke it in the eye. Can I poke it in the eye?". She said, "No, you cannot poke it in the eye!"

Kids sure have an imagination.

3. JCraig

JCraig Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
  4. RugerRedbone

RugerRedbone Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Kids are a trip, my niece is staying with us tonight and when I got home and told my boys to come help me with the deer she just had to come too. Well I guess she wasn't as interested as she thought she was judging by the shrieks all the way back fo the house.

Both of my boys are learning young and are actually pretty helpful.

Now get out there and start filling those walls up, your boy is counting on you.