To all the haters.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Hoytxhunter, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Hoytxhunter

Hoytxhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I seen the story this morning about 12 yr old Aryanna Gourdin and all the negativity and death threats she's getting. Whether you agree on what she's doing or not there's no need for all the threats and hate being thrown at this girl. If you don't like to see that stuff why are you looking at it. For myself, I am not interested in underwater basket weaving. Therefor I do not look up anything related to that subject nor do I bash those that do enjoy it as long as they don't try to preach it to me. With all that it made me think of these funny but informative videos.
    NOTE: this is not meant to start any BS. Just my 1 cent and something humorous to break up the seriousness.

If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 35 - YouTube

Vegetarianism: Fighting for the Cure (Funny) - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 15 - with JP Sears - YouTube

2. Wiscohunter

Wiscohunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I agree people shouldn't be sending this girl death threats. On another note kind of ironic that your sig brings up rich people trophy hunting when it looks like this girls dad has spent 10's of thousands of dollars if not hundreds of thousands for them to hunt in Africa. That being said I do agree with you.

3. ash d

ash d Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    That was the best video I've seen in a long time, can't stop laugh but how true.

4. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    People are idiots. Its ok to kill or threaten to kill a 12 year old girl but its not ok to kill an animal. Yeah thats sound logic. This is a real sore point for me. If these jack wagons put any effort into actually contributing to the existence of these animals maybe they would have a case. Until then they are all just noise.

5. uncljohn

uncljohn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Whomever financed the hunt is the one who should feel the backlash. Not a 12 year old girl.

I don't believe that buying a trophy hunt on a white rhino is the only way to contribute to their conservation. If you have $350K to spend to shoot something, then you have $350K to DONATE to helping white rhino populations without killing anything. Go shoot a baboon.

6. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Very Well Stated!!