Tinks Mock Scrape

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by dedwards, Sep 21, 2015.

1. dedwards

dedwards Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Does anyone know where you can get Tinks Mock Scrape Starter in bulk? I would like to be able to fill up more than 2 scrapes per bottle every week. Where i live locally you can only get it with the drip. I do not need anymore drips. I just figured if you got it in bulk it might save some money since each 4 oz bottle only fills 2 drips. If Tinks doesn't have it in bulk does anyone have any other suggestions on other brands that work well and do? I am new to Mock Scrapes. Do you need to keep the drips filled and keep it "Hot" all the time or would it be best every couple weeks? Thank you in advance.

2. PureBred

PureBred Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    We may be able to help you. How much are you looking for whenever you say bulk?

3. archbunk

archbunk Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Last year I used the mock scrape starter until the 4 oz bottle ran out. Then I bought the tinks power scrape. It comes in about 16 oz spray bottle. I just took the spray nozzle out and poured it in to the dripper. I've heard others switch from power scrape to buck urine and doe estrous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Daryl Bell

Daryl Bell Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have some videos on my Facebook from this weekend, my first time using them. The link is in my signature. Yall go check them out