Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Hooker, Apr 30, 2013.
This is how I roll with sandals
I had a great friend pass away on Jan 19th suddenly @ the age of 29 and o still have the text conversation from the day before he passed on as well as still posting on his FB page because I feel like he is able to check it...
We had a memorial car audio show on April 28th where we raised $3500 for his family
Also feel myself quickly becoming addicted to Archery and BowHunting because now i watch all kinds of bowhunting shows and youtibe videos
Those are some skinny a$$ ankles. Or... big a$$ quads.
-I too sometimes pee sitting down If I'm tired or am halfway asleep and don't want to turn the lights on.
-I dip way too frequently and have quit numerous times... Then I realize my parents didn't raise me to be a quitter and start again.
-I drink way too much.
-Walking into the woods in the pitch black honestly scares the bejesus out of me sometimes.
-Give me the nicest beer in the world and I'll still probably choose a Coors Banquet over it.
-I'm scared of heights but love being in a treestand hovering over deer. But I probably won't stand up to shoot.
-I've killed a few deer with my bow but have never field dressed one.
-I would so much prefer hunting deer with a bow, but would much prefer hunting turkeys with a shotgun. Blowing the snot out of their heads is much more thrilling than sticking them and watching them run off with your arrow.
-I dream of the day I graduate college and am able to buy my own land to hang stands and build good plots. But my first passion will always be duck hunting.
- I absolutely hate my job, but have no idea what I really want to do.
- I constantly stress over money, yet have never had any money problems at all and am doing just fine.
- I think about bowhunting every single day. I wonder what certain bucks are doing, where they are living, and how I'm going to kill them. I'm not sure that it will ever stop.
- I have a constant ringing in my ears. It drives me crazy.
- I love bowhunting so much, but I don't care at all about my equipment. I couldn't tell you all the specs on my bow, arrows, or nearly anything else that I have. Same way with my truck. (This isn't to say that I neglect my equipment though).
- I really don't care about drinking. The only reason that I will drink anything, and it will be whiskey, is just to get as drunk as quickly as possible.
- I can't wait for the day that I become a father. I love little kids and look forward to the day that I will have my own.
-I would rather get skunked on a day of duck hunting than go deer hunting
-I always vote republican and always vote down ANY type of tax
-I only log into this site when I've over stayed my welcome on the duck hunting forums.
-I don't post much here because I don't know much about bow hunting
-I only bought a bow so I could deer hunt without missing any days of duck season
-I dislike dark beers
-I got expelled from high school with three weeks left my senior year
Why doesn't any of this surprise me ??
I hate kids..... and old people
I wish i would have went to college for a higher paying career field, but cant see myself doing anything other than Wildlife management
morgantown west virginia would burn to the ground if it was up to me
I HATE voicemails
Crocs are the greatest footwear ever
My mom painted my room baby blue when i moved away to college.
Im a die hard waterfowl hunter, deer are nothing more than rats with antlers
Im part of a wierd wolf pack kind of thing.
I avoid listening to country music at all costs
- I should have went to welding school or something instead of college. I can't stand class and I don't enjoy what I'm going for.
- I think my girlfriend has a depression problem, but when she gets that way I just want to stop talking to her and go do something else.
- I mostly bowhunt for the extended season time, I just like killing big deer.
- I have never hugged my sister, I'm 22 and she is 19. I don't think we have had a real conversation in over 2 years
I'm very judgmental and everybody that has said they pee sitting down isn't helping my situation haha.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-I also don't really draw 70lbs anymore...finally wised up
-I will defend the fact that The Notebook is a great movie (as is Safe Haven)
-I speak as if I'm some great Christian, but fail daily
-I secretly wish I looked like Channing Tatum (wife concurs)
-I do actually enjoy some time off from hunting at the season's end as I've usually sat on quite a few all day sits with no sightings.
-I'd rather my dad shoot a 150+inch buck than me shoot 10 of them in my life time.
-I keep a fan on at my desk not due to being hot (although I am usually warm) but because I like the ability to fart when I need to.
-I actually would prefer to have a girl than the boy I always state I hope to have some day.
-Almost 16 years old
- I hate being skinny 5'10 130 lbs.
-I'm friends with a huge deer poacher, I hate that fact bout him.
- I've never had a grade below 94, taking all advanced classes, but if you met me, you'd think I was dumb.
- It makes me really mad when kids just get everything handed down to them.
- I once ran across a field naked for $50.
- I used to be a terrible liar, a really bad habit, but I came out if it.
I just farted
Do you have the fan on nearby like I admitted? :D
I stand when I piss !
My wife is my life, and I tell her that every day.
I like dogs way better than people.
And I would rather drive my tractor than my Corvette.
I'm not afraid of the dark, or much else really.
I don't put fruit in my beer, or my whiskey.
Separate names with a comma.