This guy just isn't funny at all...Baldwin

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by virginiashadow, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    It's amazing everything the Dem's want changed now that Hilary didn't get the vote. They all want the popular vote to matter and to hell with the Electoral College. Never heard any of that when Obama got elected. Had she been elected, everything would have been fine and they wouldn't want anything to change.

I don't know. Maybe there were rumblings about the same thing from the other side when Obama was elected but I sure didn't hear much about it.

2. Wiscohunter

Wiscohunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Obama didn't lose the popular vote. Trump was against the electoral college before it was the reason he became president. If he lost you don't think he'd be calling the electoral college "a rigged system" like he did not one week before the election?

3. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You mean the same week the dems and half of America was saying how bad he was for not just accepting the results of the election? Kinda funny that didn't apply to them.

[​IMG]

Thats a map by county, so tell me who won isn't the one that should of. Guess unless you want the major cities with the highest population to decide every election. That'd work good

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  4. Wiscohunter

Wiscohunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not necessarily against electoral college. It's unfair the same way popular vote would be unfair though. With popular vote the biggest cities would usually end up picking the winner and with electoral college really only a dozen states decide who wins. And Jill Stein wanted the recount in certain states and Clinton had a lawyer oversee the application process like they have a constitutional right to do. It happens all the time I wouldn't call it not accepting the results.

5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Wisco, you used the word that gives away a lib every time, the word that is the very platform of the democrats, unfair nothing is ever fair to a liberal.

6. jrk_indle84

Dislikes Received:
    But again your not explain why Trump was the worst person in the world for saying he'd want a recount if it appeared voter fraud took place. That's all you heard for 2 or 3 weeks that Trump was just being a sore loser and couldn't except the lose. As far as anybody can tell there was no voter fraud and even if Hilary won the states that recounted the outcome would have been the same. Now try to imagine flipping sides and Trump was the one calling for recounts, there's no way you can honestly say that wouldn't cause a crap show with all the media, general public, and yes even Hilary. It happened before the vote so it's pretty easy to assume it would be had she won.

7. jrk_indle84

Dislikes Received:
    I would say it more the words "constitutional right to do so," that's usually a pretty lose term to use and only relevant for certain things.

8. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Heaven help us if there was no electoral college. The ten largest cities in the U.S. would forever elect our Presidents. The thing is, those cities are sad examples of generations of failed liberal polices that have drug them into a pit of despair. Look at Buffalo, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit. All have been under liberal leadership for many, many years and all have failed. There are many more examples. The thing that haunts me the most is the fact that those people are dumb enough to continue to support the very system that has failed them forever. How is it that liberal run cities and states have the absolute highest state sales tax AND state income taxes and continue to go bankrupt? Illinois went for a time that they couldn't even pay their lottery winners! To defend a party that has nothing but financial failures as a legacy, is lunacy at best.

9. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    If it didn't exists...you'd instantly see a division and probably a separation of states into a new country in all honesty.

10. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    And most resources would be controlled by the "red" area. Just the control of water alone would bring Southern California to their knees. Not to mention the coal and oil for the rest of the country and food production. I would hate to live in the blue country. lol. Can you imagine if those areas had to provide for themselves?!

11. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    The Baldwin family as a whole ruined Hollywood

12. w33kender

w33kender Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I still love movies even though i disagree with their politics. I dont feel threatened by their idiocy and worldviews based on farcically unrealistic goals. And yes, i am a trump voter. I have a family full of liberal democrats. We just dont talk about politics unless we know its common ground. I despise the mainstream two parties and more and more of the libs in my family are coming to realize how FOS both parties are.

And i love old Ted Nugent music.

Baldwin cracks me up every time i see The Departed. He has some great lines.