Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Jacob1, Oct 2, 2013.
Not today, but last week, I got a half dozen Quik Fletch.
Carbon express mayhem arrows 350 grain and some G5 montec broadheads.
Lost Camo gloves, hat and facemask.
I bought a new sight cover from Pole Mountain
Yeah. It's was the 800:-/. The new Nikon you can turn the LED on manually so I hope it's better. I had their old one but sold it for the new LED. I also like the case and strap to carry the Nikon with, surprised other companies don't do that.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2
Sick bow.....love black and red
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Ordered some goodies recently
- 2 replacement seat pads for Lone Wolf stands
- 2 sets of Lone Wolf rubber Quick Straps (I love these things)
- Camera arm extension for Lone Wolf strong arm
- Dead Down Wind face paint
- Scent Shield S3 Medium Weight Merino wool shirt
- UV Killer spray for all my clothing
- HSS hand muff
- Stic-n-Pic combo (ground mount and screw-in tree mount)
- Tink's Power Scrape
- More AAA batteries for my Epic Camera and my Whitetail'r ozone machine
- LR44 batteries for my DSLR shotgun mic
- Neoprene case for my DSLR so it doesn't get banged up in my pack
- Hard case for my external hard drive that stores all of my hunting footage
Amazon makes it way too easy to spend money.
Damn! That is sweet!
Went to Marshalls and got me Some Under Armour Ridge Reaper Gear
That's my University of Georgia bow Backstrap! LOL Just happened to be black and red so now my bow is called UGA!
New Tenzing archery pack. So far I like it. It doesn't have as much room as I'd like, but it's got enough for all my stuff. I might still take it back and get the regular pack since it's the same price and bigger. I just wanted to give it a try. Tenzing makes cool packs, though, that's for sure.
New pack of Rage 2 blades, Ever Calm, & Scent Away deodorant.
Bought a GamePlan Gear Full Rut pack today, I'm really digging it
Most recent thing was a lost camo scent lock fleece suit.
Just bought a new crossbow lighter narrow and faster but doesn't mean I'm gonna shoot farther! Pretty pumped about it
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Went out today and stocked up on buck pee, doe in heat and scrape mate 3 bottles of each.
Cabelas lookout fleece wind proof pants, new zonZ camo by cabelas, and silver tech long sleeve tshirt
I just bough the Easton Da Torch 330's, and some of those sweet Muzzy Trocar
Separate names with a comma.