The rant thread...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by buckeye, Feb 3, 2013.

1. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    That sounds like when my wife buys something we didn't need acting like she saved money because it was on sale.

2. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I was drug into watching the worst hs football game ever. Two big schools. I'm 40 yds away from the action and haven't heard a single pad smack. Weak

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. Wiscohunter

Wiscohunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    It's a Lynch Kapernick doormat sota. Nice try.

4. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Hollywood/famous elitists who think because they are rich their opinion means more than the peasants of the world.

AshAid and ash d like this.
  5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    And that changes facts in your world and I should be sorry?

6. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The daughter is married the son has a job and one semester left, I get to do what ever I want golden years

7. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have Lynch/Kapernick toilet paper.

8. Wiscohunter

Wiscohunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Seems like you were the one changing facts. Or were they alternative facts?

9. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I neglected to name the second POS. but it got you to go read the story.

10. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Restaurants or hotels that corral you to Valet park.

Meeting friends at a new restaurant the other night and we're running a little late, it's raining and as I pull in to the parking lot I realize I have to either valet or reverse back out of the parking lot. So now this guy is opening my door and I'm scrambling to think of what Ive got valuable inside, I grab some loss cash I had in the glove box and turn my baby over to a total stranger for the next few hours.

I just never like to valet park
    For many reasons.

1 it's taken me many a years and hard work to drive something nice and I don't want some 16yr old kid or anybody else in it or parking it for me.

2 Ive got cash, Camera's, portable GPS, Drone, knives, 9mm, etc inside I don't want to find something mysteriously missing when I get my ride back.
    3 they are really unprofessional in general

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I beat 25 people that responded to the crags ad in less than 24 hours to the guys house with a boat trailer and $100. Oh I saved money:cool:

12. randy3003

randy3003 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    NFL players making millions trying to represent the oppressed. How damn oppressed can they really be with all that money? They could un-oppress me by sharing some. Let's see if they'll put their money where my oppressed pockets are. Lmao

13. AshAid

AshAid Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My rant of the day... people, really it can be summed up with just “People”

I just finished night shift this morning (Wednesday) and came home and kissed the kids before heading up to bed for a bit just to get rested. My Wife took the kids to school and while there tje battery went up and the truck stalled there in line. Thankfully 1 of her good friends was also there around the same time dropping her Son off and when going by waving my Wife stepped out and told her that the truck had stalled and she couldn’t move.

fast forward her friend proceeds to turn her truck around to give my Wife a hot shot, we always carry jumper cables in both our vehicles. So they proceed to jump start the truck but to no avail and during this time another Women that we are familiar with when we attended the church she goes to also stopped and got out to help. So needless to say here are 3 women that are moving a SUV that has no power out of the way into a parking but spot as to not hold up traffic of parents dropping their middle schoolers off.

Not 1 person other then these 3 women and more so not 1 man stopped to ask if they needed help or even took it upon themselves to help push this truck out of the way. To be honest I know some will read this and not think much of it, but to me we have become a society that is so much ME ME ME and crap for and on the other guy, I would love to see the times when we actually thought of others even a tad bit and wasn’t so concerned with ourselves.

End of the story 1 of the women brought my Wife home and she woke me up and we went and blighted a new battery and then went up to the school and I changed the old with the new and everything is all good... funny though where the parking area is where the kids get dropped off there’s like 5 classrooms with windows that overlook this area and the few minutes we were there 2 classrooms were standing at the window watching us...I’m guessing the teacher told the kids here kids watch and learn how to remove and replace a battery in a vehicle... so maybe I was the teacher for a bit today

14. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The Boy Scouts are now going to allow girls take part, what in the actual hell is going on in this country? It just seems like nothing is sacred anymore everything has to be changed to be inclusive of everyone.

greatwhitehunter3 and AshAid like this.
  15. Hatfield Hunter

Hatfield Hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I used to help women all the time, not anymore, I pulled 2 women out of a snow bank and they then threatened to sue me for a dent they put in when hitting snow bank, they actually called cops, Who then called me and learned what really happened, changed a tire for a woman, no thanks, just jumped in car and left, not even a handshake. Liberals are the worst, lady ne4eded a battery jump, I pulled my truck over to help, She saw my shoot wolves sticker and hunting club sticker said no thanks go away. I did

16. AshAid

AshAid Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I understand what your saying and with these examples I could see why... for me though I could count lots of time I held a door for someone and didn’t get a thank you or anything... also at intersections and what not allowed people out but didn’t get the traditional wave thanking me... sure these upset me but didn’t and hasn’t caused me to stop doing what I know is right... I mean for me it’s about being right and doing right regardless of what their response may or may not be... and seriously it has more to do with not even asking if they needed help... ..that speaks volumes imo

17. WillO

WillO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    They'll probably rename it to Gender Neutral Scouts or Gender Fluid Scouts or some
    Libtarded horseshit

18. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well I guess based on a rap I am no longer allowed to be an Eminem fan. I find it funny the people that have come out and said hell yes Marshal you say the words and we agree. How hypocritical a guy that raps about raping his mother murdering his wife and calling gay people faggotts to sell records has now developed a social conscious and the celebrities forget about all that and say what a genius he is.

19. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Now the Girl Scouts are pissed, guess they don't want to lose members considering Girl scout cookies are a billion $ a year enterprise.

20. WillO

WillO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Gender Neutral Scout Cookies....... we cant go assuming the gender of a cookie my friend :lol:

virginiashadow likes this.