Gas grills, I hate them. I am a charcoal guy at home on vacation down at the family compound and last night the wife and I had some Tampa friends over to grill them up some venison and grouper. It was a delicious meal and after I ate I went out to turn the grill up to high to burn it off for 5 minutes then I went out to shut off the gas valve off in the cabinet on the built in grill. I opened the cabinet and boom a fireball (evidently there was a gas leak) wrecked my favorite shorts and burned the hair off my legs and my hands, as well as half of my annual buck hunting beard. Woke up this morning and had blisters from the knee down. Charcoal grills never blow up. Lucky for me I am a trained professional and it wasn't the first time I was engulfed in fire still pisses me off.