The rant thread...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by buckeye, Feb 3, 2013.

1. w33kender

w33kender Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Oh, crap. I trolled by a michigan fan. Kill me now. ;)

2. mikey custom-g

mikey custom-g Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Forgive me for my rant.

It’s just how I see things this day and age. The media gun is constantly loaded against conservatives.

Every hunter and gun owner should be supporting conservatism. If not, there won’t be any hunting and there won’t be any guns. Then we will see Nazism and then Islam conquer the land we love so deep. Not super soon, but I see the future generations throwing in the towel to the progressive ideology being they are being ingrained with it as kids today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    1.58 Billion $ surplus and record in reserves and the newly elected liberals sent to St Paul want to raise the gas tax and other taxes.:mad:

4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have been selected to do a presentation at a symposium in Boston in March, the association thought it would be a good idea for me to present career path advice to young professionals entering the industry. :lol: Thinking of going Ron White on it.

5. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Why is it that libtards can't even think of their own names. I honestly only heard of it for young dems before germ started borrowing it.
    As for "lemming"...crying collusion for years while wishing your candidate would have won even though that evil ***** actually did. Yet no one reports it. So that's right lefty run after all your buddies right off the cliff of sanity

6. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I was going to say the same thing but it's just fueling the ego :lol:
    "Snowflakes" was dubbed for the Miley Cyrus' of the post election meltdown, the Lisa Madcows crying publicly on air, and the left have tried to spin it to Trump supporters. Hell, I only replied bexause he quoted me with a reply so I replied back.

By him replying to me. He won, I bit hook, line and sinker :lol:
    The left spins everything to be a result that supports their cause, you ignore something and they claim that you have no refute and accept their claim, you respond and they state how you took the bait.

This has nothing to do with Germ personally, hope he and everyone else understand that. From what I know of him on the forum he's a great family man and generous as a person. Loved following his encounters with "Mr. Mass" way back when. I just don't agree with the way the left want things to be in this country.

I'm not Trumps biggest fan, but my goodness, it has been over 2 years since the election and almost 2 years since he took office. Yet nothing has changed since Nov. 7th 2016, it's all the same drivel regurgitated time and time again. 85% of the media keep that fire lit, yet none of it has done anything to oust him from office. They have no new talking points, just new theories of what is coming next in the Mueller investigation and how it will finally lead to corruption/obstruction charges.

Thwy are waiting for just one thing, anything, to happen so they can finally state we were right about everything the whole time and ignore where they were wrong about most everything. They are obsessed with it.

This country and world is changing in a messed up way, and its wasn't Trump who did it. Trump voters did not take to the streets rioting in his victory, still haven't.

I can only imagine where and how things could be today if this election was like any other, where the results were accepted and after a week or two of disgruntlement everyone moved on and went about their lives.

Hollywood and the MSM will almost guarantee a 2020 relection win.

7. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    cls you nailed it right on the head very well said.

8. WillO

WillO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Don’t argue with a moron, the counter to your post will be a recycled nonsensical paragraph using much of the same key words such as lemming and snowflake because they are incapable of presenting a cogent backbone for their verbal diarrhea.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    w33kender, Fix and Sota like this.
  9. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    While I do not consider Germ a moron, he seems to be a good man, not quite a limousine liberal but close. His party believes in global warming yet he pulls a big RV, his party believes a fetus is a choice yet he cherishes his children, conflicted individual. Perhaps he is just sucked into the hypercritical news cycle.

dnoodles likes this.
  10. WillO

WillO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I wasn’t referring to anyone in particular merely a coincidence he was mentioned in the post I quoted. I was simply stating you should never argue with a moron.

Interesting you made that connection though.

Sota likes this.
  11. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well chronically liberal is moronic. Not sustainable, you can not tax your way to prosperity for the underachievers.

12. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, but we're a basketball school now:)

w33kender likes this.
  13. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I love that argument btw, Tucker Carlson is great at it. Picking out things a person does to prove a point, because you can't really argue facts.

"Well you believe in global warming, but you own a truck." Sure I own a truck, I do truck things in my truck. My truck is not the problem, it's the fuel it uses. That's why I support finding a better fuel for my truck. I know from being on this board people are not going to change, industries need to change. If you look at oil and gas they are working to find better fuels.

Did you also know I own a little ford focus the last 20 years so I use less fuel instead of driving my truck? I put about 5000 miles a year on my truck. I use it for camping and hunting(when I hunt). I do love that argument , Tucker used on on some Liberal and she wiped the floor with him.

As for your other point, I know what I would do, I am just glad I(my family) have the choice and it's not the governments. Perhaps you like the government making choices for you Sota, I don't.

14. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Oh I see what you tried to do there with the other point, a child is not a choice.

dnoodles likes this.
  15. w33kender

Dislikes Received:
    Owning a truck still makes one the environmentalist's antichrist. A gas guzzler by any equivocation/qualification is still a gas guzzler. [According to preachy environmental busy-bodies.]

I don't need told to conserve energy that costs me money anyhow. Why would I waste gas on unnecessary trips, or use electrical appliances unnecessarily that rachet up my bill? I do my part on lowering consumption with cost-conscious behaviors. That's all I can do on my end.

Al Gore can go fellate a porcupine with his hypocrisy. Carbon footprint sermons from a guy with all his property and travel is about like a 600 pound man lecturing on self-control. STFU, Al, you pear-shaped, sanctimonious, sack of monkey spunk.

16. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I also own:

Diesel tractor,
    2 Gas tractors(one is at the farm)
    Two electric weed whackers
    Ford Focus
    Ford Fusion
    Lincoln MKZ
    Chevy Silverado
    EDIT and two 4 stroke dirt bikes
    My dad and I own a diesel front end loader to do work on the farm also.

I have a natural gas Furnace and Generator

I do not have solar panels here in Michigan because the economics don't work, we don't have enough sunny days, but I am buying an electric car next for convinces and fact I believe OPEC is about to stick to us.

I care about healthcare because I see it as a problem, guess what it won't be a problem for me, because my wife and I will have insurance when we retire. So I could stick my head in the dirt and just laugh I guess, but I don't think families should go bankrupt because a member got sick. I believe we can do better.

I see fossil fuels as a problem, for two reasons. 1st I don't want to rely on other countries for our energy. I hate how OPEC can treat us like trained puppets, raising oil prices to make a buck. Only to lower them to keep us from moving from oil. If we can reduce use of fossil fuels to zip and keep cost low, why not?

W33kender, I have a gas guzzler truck, it's 7 years old and has 55,000 miles on it. It's paid for, but next year I am going to sell it and buy a HD 2500 Diesel Chevy with the Allison transmission and just for you I am going to put a "Make America Great" bumper sticker on it. For those who want to give me sh!t about it, kiss my ass, and I mean that with all the sincerity I can muster.

:poke:

cantexian, Justin and w33kender like this.
  17. w33kender

Dislikes Received:

I love it. When you get tired of telling them to kiss your ass, tell them to eat the peanuts out of your sh*t. :)

18. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Germ inconvenient truth the US is exporting oil. OPEC will fail before they regain any control over US oil consumption again.

19. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Funny how nobody ponders the energy usage of a company like google, yet wail about fossil fuel usage. Funny how the internet has a carbon foot print without actually producing anything other than data.

Fix likes this.
  20. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    We have always exported Oil, Oil is a commodity.

If you want to know about the carbon foot print of data centers I can give you those numbers. Ours is right next to Amazon in Virginia. Google's I don't know, but I am sure it's a big number.