The rant thread...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by buckeye, Feb 3, 2013.

1. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Sadly the wokeness of the world might mean that classics like this won’t exist in the future…

virginiashadow and Sota like this.
  2. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Got a time out from Zucc for this?

[​IMG]

3. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Whatever your political persuasion may be, everyone has seen enough of this fool in his underwear, smoking crack. Even the hookers have had enough.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    oldnotdead and wl704 like this.
  4. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    When you hang out with lowlifes and do illegal things together, many compromising situations need to be kept secret. And do those things with elites from say, Ukraine, and now we have a security issue.

oldnotdead, Sota and cantexian like this.
  5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    What is with phone sales people? have gotten 3 messages in 3 weeks, if I don't call you back I am not interested in your product. You are not entitled to an answer from me.

6. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    How about this train derailment Chem leak in OH? Sounds like a terrible disaster for our environment.

7. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Oh boy had to apologize to a republican begger. Got the phone beep while finishing a call on a continuing issue with a purchase.
    Stop her mid sentence trying to avoid the trigger...you can GIVE..BLAH,blahblah..
    But she didn't stop when I said don't ask no one's asking me for money in this economy! Sorry but no. She continued WTH!
    Well here's the deal you ppl get rid of Mitch McConnell and I'll consider it but not til then
    Her come back, I understand many are saying this and many of us aren't happy he maintained his position, BUT...
    NO BUTS!!!!!! Here's the deal I was a Dem 40 yrs then switched. 40 Yeatrs because Republicans can not stop shooting their own feet off! When they stop doing that they may see my money until then they can bite me. Seriously sorry but no should have been enough.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    Sota likes this.
  8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    There is no way in hell I am giving any candidate for public office a $. I do not need to purchase influence.

9. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    If any little peeon,such as...me for sure, could donate enough to garner influence, Mitch would not have gotten away with his last election purse string BS.

10. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I am going to give the guys at the oil change place a heart attack. I am pretty sure they have me in the computer as DO NOT TRY TO UP SELL. Today when I get my oil change I am going to tell them to throw some new wiper blades.

picman, oldnotdead and TJF like this.
  11. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Wait? What??? You don't change you own oil. While it doesn't pay for me to drive in 30 miles to get both of my vehicles an oil change, the wife drives by 3 oil change places every day during the week. She buys the oil and filter, then drives home and makes me do it. After a 12 hour day, just what I want to do. She says she doesn't trust any place but me to do it. She is just cheap and a penny pincher!! In fact, this weekend I get to lay on the cold ground and change oil on her car because the " heated " farm shop is full with trucks.

When she buys wind shield wipers for her car, she always asks them if they are hard to put on. Never fails, one of them will walk out of the store and put them on for her. She is the Master of Working the system!!! They've been putting wipers on her car for 20 years. I walk into Napa " with her " to get wipers for my vehicles and ask them if they are hard to put on... they and her just laugh at me. No one comes out other than me to put them on.

oldnotdead and Sota like this.
  12. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have not worked on a vehicle in years. I could, I have done it in the past. It's good to have a company vehicle where everything is paid for.

virginiashadow and TJF like this.
  13. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    May have to start a new topic here call it FML. Second week in March I am speaking at a confrence, found out there is a one day confrence in Ann Arbor (that I have to be at). I will do that show get on a plane to Louisianna attend that confrence speak early afternoon I have a 5:30 flight with a lay over I will land at Minneapolis just after Midnight friday night, drive the 2 plus hours home arriving about 3 am Saturday morning. Luky for me the next Monday morning I have an early morning flight to Florida. To drive my Dad back from Florida. I wish I could drug my dad, my nephew and the dogs and drive straight thru.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2023
  14. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You're not making me feel better. I have to change oil on the company's 5 vehicles. I don' t get to drive them home. Then there are the 6 tractors, 2 combines, 7 trucks, payloader, bobcat plus a few more.

I bet you are glad to have the company's vehicle with all the miles you drive for work. I only have 6 miles to get to work.

15. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah that 20, ooo mile a year lease is over by 35,000 miles and the lease is up in November it will have over 100,000. so I will be 40,000 miles over lease miles. I guess I will be buying it for the wife. I drive at least 166 miles per day. It is funny when you look at engine hours vs miles and average MPH. That truck spends 2 hours a day at 80 MPH.

TJF likes this.
  16. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Have you seen the photo of Lebron's shot? 1 person in the shot did not have their phone up, enjoy the moment people put the damn phone down.

17. Alone

Alone Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Went to the doctor for a post op check up and CT scan to make sure everything is looking good after surgery. Nice nurse but could not find a vain. I'm sure it isn't an easy job but getting poked over and over again starts to hurt after a while.

18. picman

picman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    And they blame you for having "rolling veins"

Lol

oldnotdead likes this.
  19. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I used to be dilligent in giving blood.

They'd ask 'do you have an arm preference?' And i'd play the uno reverse card and ask them 'are you any good at finding a vein?'. The responses were interesting, but if there was a shread of doubt they'd get my dominent arm...the confident answers would get my other arm.

Surprisingly easy way to weed out the newbs or people who aren't good in their field.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    Alone likes this.
  20. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Minnesota sports teams. The Wolves suck, they are always going to suck. The Wild are the wild even if they somehow make the playoffs they will never get out of the first round, once those seasons mercifully end, we get to watch the Twins not compete with the big boy teams.

Alone likes this.