The Poop Poll!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by DrawBackBowhunting, Sep 1, 2011.

1. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I ALWAYS take with me a 1/4 roll of TP and don't hesitate to use it. I actually find it quite peaceful.

2. rybo

rybo Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Only once from up the tree.
    Too many times to count near my parking area before heading to stand.
    Several times needing to get down & "take a short walk".

3. youngfart

youngfart Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    It's A Ritual 4 Me
    Dang it seems like every morning after I am dressed and start to move off ,I get that dangful feeling of a movement going to happen. I always take 3 armful lengths of TP before I leave the house. I have used leaves before it set in to bring TP LOL. Now I've got wiser and during my week hunts during the rut I condition myself so that I can do it before I leave the house. Sometime that doesn't work either, seems as I've got older the movement of the body across frozen ground get's the bowels wanting to be released ! :rock:
    Rocky
    All Pooped Out :nana:

4. CowboyColby

CowboyColby Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Last year opening day I was bow hunting during rifle season and had my blind all set up in a nice funnel the deer came through. I had had spicy mexican food the night before and wasn't in my blind twenty minutes when I sprinted out of the blind with my biodigradable tp and only made it about fifteen feet from my blind when I couldn't go any further without a very uncomfortable day in the blind or walk back to the pickup. Finished my business and sat there all day. Never saw one deer apparently they don't like Mexican food.

5. MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

i hear you!!!!!

Now for a funny story

I was bear hunting back in 2001 when the hunting party i was in, we had cut tracks in the snow of a bear.
    i had the urge so i stopped and sat over a stump. Everyone kept on the tracks and i was left behind. However when i finished wiping, i looked up and 20 yards in front of me was a bear. i picked up my firearm (sorry not a bow) and killed the bear. I keep a travel size roll of TP with me in my back pack.

That is the short story, the long version deals with me dropping my pants twice and trying to find a place to releave myself and ended up with the stump at the base of someone elses tree stand (sorry)

6. HuntingBry

HuntingBry Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've never let loose from the stand, but once 3 years ago I was out with a buddy who was going to film for me. Just as we got our stands on the tree and were ready to climb up I felt "the call" and it was screaming at me. For what seemed like an hour I walked through the woods in the dark to a safe distance from the stand and as Russel Crowe said in Gladiator "unleashed hell." Once I finished and got back in the stand my buddy was just shaking his head. Apparently my long trek consisted only of about 25 yards. It sure felt like longer.:o

7. ICALL2MUCH

ICALL2MUCH Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Never out of a tree - on a girlfriends chest once, but never a tree.

8. HuntingBry

HuntingBry Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    HUH?!?!?! :eek::jaw::eek::jaw:

9. Southernboy

Southernboy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    SB's best poop story,

I was a young cool guy Army Aviator and we were deployed to the field....where the latrine was from my tent was about a 10 minute walk back through security check points and the like....I had just gotten back from a night flight was tired and did not want to take the time..so I slipped out the back and low crawled past the guards slipped into a little pine thicket, unzipped my flight suit and put my feet at the base of a 2 inch pine grabbed the pine pushed back and assumed the perfect position and let fly a rather satisfying South Kackalacki Mud Steamer and just as it excited, the pine I was hangin onto snapped and down I went into the pile.....covered from behind my knees to mid back....it was not a glorious return back to the tent....I'm still in counseling over that event.

SB

10. BigStick

BigStick Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Not a hunting story, but...

I was up near Cloquet, MN fishing at the extended family of a friend's house. This particular lake we were fishing at had an outhouse. Unfortunately, it was locked so I ended up having to go behind it. This wouldn't be all that bad, except I had had a particularly unsettling meal the night before and it was a little explosive.

I keep hoping to this day that it rained before anybody went to check that thing out, because I repainted everything from knee level down.

11. DeathFromAbove

DeathFromAbove Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I can tell you guys that scent away field wipes do a great job in a time of need.

12. quiksilver

quiksilver Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    [​IMG]

...and to answer your question, no, I have not pooped off the deck of my treestand.

13. OPA

OPA Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Been there, done that.
    I've crawled out of a 24' blind and ran as far as i could. Pulled down may pants and kept on running as fast as i could. I had about 600 psi blowing out. Needless to say, the hunt was over, but i felt much better!