The game of the season.... well one of them Eagles vs. Cowboys

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Buck Magnet, Sep 15, 2008.

1. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    Dang eagles and that messed up play in the last 6 minutes or so.

2. shed

shed Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I doubt anyone else will drop 41 on the eagles D this seaons. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of splits in the NFC East this season as far as the home and aways go. Its been that way for 30 years in that conference, I dont see it changing much this year with all the talent there. Both Wild cards could even come from this conference.

Glad my Cowboys stepped it up last night but as usual, Its not how they start this season that I am concerned about its what they do in the post season.

Barber is a beast.

3. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    Barber is the beast but yes the post season has not been good for them in awhile.
    Good luck next weekend you will need it buddy.

T

4. dukemichaels

dukemichaels Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Kudos to Dallas for the win... it was a surprising and poor display of defence from both sides.

But I think Philly gave it away in the last 7 minutes.. otherwise the W would have fallen to them. Philly lost it more than Dallas won it..

It will be a rough division to watch.. and I think Troys correct.. there will be alot of splits in the NFC East.

But just imagine how dangerous the Eagle team would be with 1 good wide/out.

Donovan looks healthy again.. kinda makes you think.

It will be a fun season out in that division.. Giants.. Redskins.. Eagles.. and Cowboys all battling out.

It was a good game.

Oh.. and why all the kudos to Barber. Forget that big franchise BS.. I'll take a Westbrook anyday over Barber. That boys got skills. You just don't hear his name as often cause he plays with a quiet approach. Kinda dude I like to watch. Scores 1.. 2.. 3.. TD's.. and just walks away like its his job.. not his attempt at being a dancer.:d

5. shed

shed Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Oh you got Barber all wrong, he plays concert quality piano in is free time, very quiet introvert actually, then he lets it all hang out on Sundays... No tackle ducking or running out of bounds, he's a throwback player, not really fast, just reads holes wells, cuts back, runs folks over, provides excellent pass pro, catches the ball, jumps piles and stiff arms the chit out of guys ...reminds me of sweetness a bit.. The late great Walter P.

and yeah, I dont dis Westbrook, hes a great player outside of the tackles. :deer: