Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Team 6

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting' started by MN/Kyle, Jan 10, 2010.

1. cmesserges

cmesserges Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm up to nine. Need to post the pic's. Found one nice one and a bunch of medium ones. Also got a skull with both 2 pointers still, that was a good find.

2. cmesserges

cmesserges Newb

Dislikes Received:
    After looking at the scores there's alot more sheds out there than I thought. Some of these guys must be living in buck heaven! Makes me wonder if everyone is telling the truth.

3. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Could it be possible that some put alot of time in tromping... have more land to look on, better wintering buck areas, are pretty good at shedhunting or a combination of these things?? I would lean to the latter possibilities as I think you will find the "truth" there. Congats on the 9 sheds and skull. :)

Tim

4. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    I take it back I have one more trip that has some untouched properties I need to hit.
    :-)

5. darkbyrd

darkbyrd Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Checking in guys - sorry I haven't been able to spend more time at it, but have been busy getting the house ready for the family to move in. There is still a chance I'll find on back up on the hill, but I don't think I have any bucks around, and don't have the time to scout the game lands. Good job to all you guys stacking them up!

6. MN/Kyle

MN/Kyle Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Actually found another little guy last night, I stepped on it while taking down my turkey blind. Yr old at least, and I'd venture to guess I've walked by it 20 times. That's not an exaggeration.