Team 6 check in

Discussion in '2013 Turkey Hunting Contest' started by VERMONTSTER_0341, Mar 18, 2013.

1. VERMONTSTER_0341

VERMONTSTER_0341 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey all. I'm Alex, live in Vermont, got a good bit of time before my season opens up. How about the rest of you guys?

2. REALTREE24

REALTREE24 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys my name is Anthony live in east Tennessee season starts in just over a week and I have servearl nice long beards on my hunting land including one that's is solid white he will a nice trophy. Good luck and happy hunting.

3. grizzwald22

grizzwald22 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hello everyone, name is Joshua... Season starts March 26th and runs through May 31st. First season turkey hunting, but I have got a lot of turkeys here in SW Nebraska, and most people shotgun hunt, which will give me first crack at some nice toms running around. Good luck to everyone.

4. Dawn Assassin

Dawn Assassin Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Season starts for me the 27th drew a E tag but gonna buy A and B week so mIght start sooner :rock:

5. Dawn Assassin

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone think of a team name yet

6. Dawn Assassin

Dislikes Received:
    O no I have a inactive team. I like the name tail chasers:lol:

7. REALTREE24

REALTREE24 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well spent my first day in the wood for the season had alot of gobbleing but couldn't get the birds to come into range maybe this weekend will be better and tail chasers works for me.

8. grizzwald22

grizzwald22 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Our season started last Monday, but the turkeys are just now starting to move into the area where I hunt. Saw twenty five on Easter morning, two nice toms and a host of jakes. I have got two more spots to check, in the next couple of days. One area had about one hundred turkey in early March.

"Tail Chasers" works for me... good luck on everyone hunts, hope we get some Toms on the ground!

9. Dawn Assassin

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck boys I got another couple weeks before I start but went out to my spot just to take a peak and seen a couple of great birds so backed out. Im hoping I didn't disturb them and they stay there.

10. Dawn Assassin

Dislikes Received:
    I cant sleep thinking about Saturday morning. ive been watching a nice sized flock with the BIGGEST turkey ive ever seen! It looks like a black beach ball with wings and legs hahahhahahh this birds got me fired up kinda makes me wish i bought a tag for A week before they sold out.lol but i get saturdays and i know where they roost and i set my blind up for a 9:30 am kill and i got it down to the T when ol beach ball comes rolling by looking for love like clock work...... SWAAAAAP lol