***** Team 26 - "Draggin Rights" Official Thread *****

Discussion in '2013 Bowhunting.com Deer Contest' started by peakrut, Aug 19, 2013.

1. TroyS

TroyS BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Tough deal. Glad you got closure though.

2. TroyS

TroyS BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Headed out to prop looking for season closure with a doe. If you goods are out good luck. Another season coming to a close...ugh.I guess it's good to break for a while and build up the excitement.

3. JakeD

JakeD Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    My season is officially done, actually has been done for awhile. I was going to try and kill a doe at the property that I am doing some bedding area work on, but I feel the deer numbers are too low there to even shoot any more does at this point. So, I'm continuing work on bedding areas and experimenting with some new ideas. Also fixing to start my postseason scouting on the main property that I hunt and get ready to look for some fresh sheds. I'm super excited for the bucks to start dropping. I have 5 different bucks in mind that I really would like to have the sheds from. 3 of them are 3.5, one is 4.5, and one is 7.5. Good luck to everybody still hunting and hope that you can find some sheds.

4. TroyS

TroyS BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Season may be over but still things to keep busy with. Shed hunting, ice fishing, then Mathews in hand chasing thunder chickens.