Team 22 "The FUZZY-WUZZY-BUNNIES"

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by quiksilver, Aug 29, 2011.

1. UPbowhunter

UPbowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    still at it hunted last night. 4 deer at a distance, one young doe in heat.

2. Ben/PA

Ben/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm still at it. Tomorrow will be the first that I can legal get back at does with my bow. It's gun season here, but I'll have the bow and be looking for blood.

We need some points. Seriously, we're gonna need like 6 does and 2 or 3 bucks to do this thing. Frantastic and I are game on does, but we need some of the quiet guys to show up with some bucks. Are we done? I hope not. Find them road kills and score em. Lol.

3. jjnowak

jjnowak Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'll be out tomorrow moorning with the bow and blaze orange on. There have been some recent daylight buck sightings near the stand I'll be hunting.

4. flstnhd

flstnhd Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Had some family issues come to a head in the last couple of weeks but was back at it tonight guys. No more points (yet) for the team but more meat for the freezer ! Have a couple of bucks on cam that made it through gun season. Trying to get on them before 9 days of ml next week.sorry for the bad pics. I was alone and was quite dark out.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. rockinchair

rockinchair Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well guys, I am back from anohter hunting hiatus, and still have nothing to show for it. It's been a terribly slow year for me bowhunting. I'll be back out with the stick and string at the end of this week hopefully, but definitely by earlier next week. I have GOT to arrow at least a doe.

Meanwhile, check out my newest video. I was able to have some success with my rifle a little over a week ago. I shot a beautiful 126" 3 old at 60 yards. He was walking a trail I had thought about taking my climber and hunting over that morning with a bow, but was exhausted and wanted a change of pace. Funny how things work out.

[video=vimeo;32929685]http://vimeo.com/32929685[/video]

And the story to my buck can be read here. http://www.bowhunting.com/blog/post/Persistence-Pays-Big-Buck-Down-in-Virginia.aspx

6. D34

D34 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry guys I haven't posted in a looooonnnngggg time. I posted my November buck kill on the contest scorecard yesterday. Again, sorry for the delay.

7. D34

D34 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I harvested this buck in Pike County this year on November 3. Had a great trip and saw a ton of deer. Things were just getting going down there while we were there. He gross scored 123 2/8.

[​IMG]

8. UPbowhunter

UPbowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Looks like a nice buck put it up on the score sheet! so we can get the points. Congrats brother.

9. Ben/PA

Ben/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm still looking for my doe. Way to go D34

10. D34

D34 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks guys. I have two more weeks of season left and have been hunting hard!

11. D34

D34 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well, I hate to say it but I missed a doe last night. She got behind me and when I had a shot, I thought she was at 40 yards. She ended up being around 32 yards. That coupled with her ducking sent the arrow straight over her back. It makes me sick. Sorry guys!

12. D34

D34 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My season is now over. Now the agony of waiting until the upcoming season begins. I was a pleasure being on the team and best of luck to you all during the off season.