Team 22 Official Thread

Discussion in '2012 Deer Contest' started by Heckler, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Backwoodshunting

Backwoodshunting Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Oh thanks guess ill measure tonight then. Plus here are the pictures!

Alstons Buck 2.jpg

Alston's Buck.jpg

2. bohica

bohica Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guy's dont know if you replaced me or not been super busy only been out once this season, say thanks to the army. Sorry i could not contribute for ya guys.

3. ILL BUCK Jr

ILL BUCK Jr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Couldnt get the job done this year shot a small buck couldnt find him, then i shot a doe couldnt find her either, i also dropped a doe with my gun she was down for a minute or two then got back up and stumbled off couldnt find her either all should still be alive thought.

4. SPLITG2

SPLITG2 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    hey guys sorry i have not been on in awhile have not had much time for hunting this year just purchased my first home and with work and getting moved just have not had much time.it looks like alot of yall have had a good year. sorry i have not contribute any this year

5. Nate/FL

Nate/FL Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys just checking in. I've been so busy this season and haven't hunted much. I have however opened an archery shop in my home town and it has been going great! Been so busy with that that hunting has been pushed to the back burner. But I did get out a couple of times with my bow but didn't see much hopefully next year will be different for me. Check out my shop on Facebook Facebook.com/southernarcheryoutfitters I'm sending you to Facebook because our website sucks right now. I'm currently at the airport about to head to Louisville for the ATA show! Happy new year everybody!