<---Team 2 - Woodland Warriors---<<

Discussion in '2013 Bowhunting.com Deer Contest' started by Illinoishunter102, Aug 19, 2013.

1. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well boyz,
    that's it for me. what an extremely crappy season it was for me. after gun season started, I did not see one deer. That is since the 3rd week of Nov till this past weekend. I got skunked and came up with a goose egg. Maybe I should'nt have passed up that fork. Sorry boys didn't come thru. It was very aggravating spending as much time as I did in the woods with no results. And to top it off, I lost my blind. That crazy storm came thru this week and blew it to kingdom come. Now I have to wait till spring to find the damn thing in the field or woods. the only consolation is the gtg coming up this June.
    thanks to everyone that contributed to the team. it was really nice to have you as team members. If anyone is still out there hunting, good luck. have a fantastic year and maybe see ya at the GTG!

2. ChrisSchwarz

ChrisSchwarz Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well season over for me also. Saw 12 deer on Saturday afternoon hunt, had some does in range but passed as it was a no doe shooting year from the EHD two years in a row plus the neighbors shooting some small bucks and does.

My late season hunting was awesome compared to the early season. Next season should be better.

3. Beagle001

Beagle001 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Had a blast with you gentlemen this year, hopefully we meet up on teams again sometime!

4. rknierim

rknierim Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I don't think any of us really had as productive a year as we hoped for, but its been fun anyway :)

sent from old school can and string

5. AntlerAddict

AntlerAddict BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    It's been a great time being teamed-up with you guys. Good luck in your adventures in 2014!

6. GABowhunter

GABowhunter Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck in 2014 guys!

7. nhbowhunt

nhbowhunt Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    good luck guys