** Team 2 Thread **

Discussion in '2012 Deer Contest' started by cmkilo02, Aug 26, 2012.

1. cmkilo02

cmkilo02 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Checking in.

2. smctitan

smctitan Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm here guys. My name is Sean and I hunt and live in MD. This is my fourth year on this forum and third year doing the contest. I hunt out in Frederick County on a 60 acre lease with 3 of my friends. I've submitted does the past two years for 50 pts each but am still looking for my first buck to add to the contest.

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the team and for a successful season.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

3. Chiro_Archer

Chiro_Archer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Checking in! This is my first year in the forum, as well as in the contest. Looking forward to this season! I am over in central IL, and also have a couple spots up in WI to hunt as well. Lets do work boys!:moose:

4. isaiah

isaiah Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    checking in. my name is Isaiah, i live in northern IL, hunt here and some central IL. i've entered a few small bucks in years past and a doe. no deer for me last year but i love this contest just seeing all the cool deer entered. a safe and fun hunting season to you all!

5. cmkilo02

cmkilo02 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Alrighty, my turn. My name is Chris and I'm in southeastern Wisconsin. This is my first year for the contest but I'm been on the forum for awhile. Hunted mostly public land last year and, unfortunately, will be again this year due to unforeseen issues. My dad does have some private land in Florida is some pretty good looking bucks; however, it's going to be tough getting down there. I'm looking forward to working with you guys and lets have a great season!

6. bz_711

bz_711 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Matt here...above all - let's have some fun. I have enjoyed the forum contests just to get to know some others and enjoy following updates on everyone's season...give us some updates throughout the season even if you are not getting out much...heck, who knows, maybe we'll have so much fun we'll pull out a win:)

I live/hunt in Western IL...a couple small acreage spots, plus I really enjoy hitting the larger public lands around here. I've entered a doe each year in contest, but no buck since '09...so I have an itchy trigger finger for the antlers this year:)

When does everyone think they'll get first hunt in? Season begin Oct 1 here...should get a hunt or two in that first weekend...

Good Luck to all! Be Safe...and shoot straight!

7. cmkilo02

cmkilo02 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Our season begins 15 September, so I've already taken vacation and am getting my tags today. I'll be out there well before the crack of dawn.

8. Hunteropel

Hunteropel Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You all have Jenna- KyDeerHunter03, she is a super young lady, Great Taxidermist and really good at avatars, you all are in good hands, Best of Luck to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Plus she has been getting some pics of some really Good deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Chiro_Archer

Dislikes Received:
    I am going to definitely be out the first weekend in October, maybe even by Oct. 2 since I have Tuesdays off. It will all depends on the camera check I do the tuesday before and see if I still have the big boys coming in. Checking it tomorrow and switching out the batteries to make sure they are fresh and will last me the month. I may even get to do a little early hunting up in WI by Rhinelander if I get lucky. Looking forward to having a blast this season and I will make sure to get some pics up soon of the boys I am after!

10. smctitan

Dislikes Received:
    Our season starts in less than two weeks here in MD. I posted a trailcam pic of the one I'm after for the contest in the general bowhunting forum. Let me know what you guys think!

11. Bowchik

Bowchik Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Bowchik checkin in from Mississippi and we start Oct 1. Hunted all my life but second year with a bow first year in the contest. Nice to meet y'all and good luck!

12. smctitan

Dislikes Received:
    Any ideas for names or a captain? Maybe one of the veterans will volunteer?

13. Bowchik

Bowchik Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Team name... Deadly Dozen?

14. Chiro_Archer

Dislikes Received:
    I am a fan of Bowchik's name for the team!

15. smctitan

Dislikes Received:
    I like it too.

16. Bowchik

Bowchik Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hope these guys check in soon. Lookin like half a deadly dozen and mighty quiet! Lol

17. smctitan

Dislikes Received:
    We will have to let Fitz now soon if these guys don't check in. There are alternates waiting or we might have to get some players from other teams.

18. isaiah

isaiah Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    deadly dozen has a nice ring! i'll be out as close to Oct 1. as i can. i really dont get much time to hunt each year but i make the most of it. i'll have three all day sits strung together from Oct 12-14th. i'll get to hunt most of Turkey day and Xmas, but other than that i'll only be out here and there every other week. sucks but i love it just the same!

19. cmkilo02

cmkilo02 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The group name is fine by me. Since we're still missing a few people, does anyone desire to represent our team as captain? Looking at my work and school schedules, I think I'll be able to hit the woods once or twice a week. I'm pretty stoked about that because last year, my buddy and I only made it out four times the whole season.

20. Chiro_Archer

Dislikes Received:
    Nice kilo, where are you going to school at? I get tuesdays, thurs mornings and friday afternoons off, so I will be out as much as I can! Anybody have any goals set for this season?