***Team 2 - Deuces Wild***

Discussion in '2015 Deer Contest' started by RugerRedbone, Aug 16, 2015.

1. quadlee

quadlee Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    going to need help with getting the total score of a buck if I get one, I never have scored one myself and dont know anybody around who does.

2. rbhunting1

rbhunting1 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Checking in. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

3. Page

Page Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Checking in. Main food plot looks good and have some beans planted for late winter as well. Need to fix a washout on my main 4wheeler trail from all the rain and then will have oats planted in my bottom. Can't wait for season to get here. Should be good for 50 and hope to have the first two or three weeks of November off to chase a big one!
    Good Luck to all

4. quadlee

quadlee Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Page where are you from ?

5. RugerRedbone

RugerRedbone Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Alright couple more to get checked in and we will be set. Any ideas for team name/captain?

6. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Jake, Wesley. What's happening? When I cut some walking lanes did see a fair amount of deer scar around so that means they're still on the property. This yr I rented a brush hog w/a buddy of mine. What a awesome way 2 cut a trail. We busted thru 6-8' tall grass & brush in minutes compared 2 hrs w/a weed wacked. Just wide enuf 4 me ( the deer. Soon as I get back gotta sight in my now w/new arrows, set up cams & good plot. I was hoping 2 get it done b4 vacation but that didn't happen.
    How does everyone,s land look? Potentials on their property?

7. kgtech

kgtech Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    kgtech checking and ready to let the air out of some critter in pa

8. TheChurchArchers

TheChurchArchers Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Checking in, looking forward to putting some points on the board this year for the team. Kansas trip cant get here fast enough!!

9. kgtech

kgtech Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    my background:
    i'm 41 and hunt public land.(location pa) i scout really hard this year (about 500 hrs)

bow: elite 35 @62lbs
    arrows: easton hexx 330
    bh: rage hypodermic
    clothing: sitka elevated II
    tree stand : muddy
    climbing sticks: 2015 xop

10. JakeD

JakeD Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Just a little background about myself. Im 29 and married. I have no kids yet. Ive been bowhunting for about 10 years or so, probably taken around 50 or so deer with a bow. I hunt private ground for the most part. I have 4 different farms that i hunt, the main one being around 750 acres. Two more are about 150 acres. The last is 50 acres.

I have several bucks on my hitlist this year, but none will score very high. Probably a couple in the 130s, with my main hitlister being a 5.5 year old 8 point that will go around 120.

11. TheChurchArchers

Dislikes Received:
    little about me I'm 32 from southeast Louisiana, married 3 years this nov. to my wife sarah who also loves bowhunting. I have 2 boys luke(2yr) and asher (4mo). Run a archery tournament monthly for our church from my home. Just started hunting out west last year and am now addicted lol. Been bow hunting now for over 10years and really gotten into it the last 5 or 6 years. Biggest buck yet was my Kansas 10pt 125inches from last year with my bow. Looking forward to getting one in the 150 range this year in Kansas our farm we hunt the bucks are only getting bigger each year. Excited to try and bring in some points for us this year. Good luck and God Bless to the team!!

12. kgtech

kgtech Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    o.m.g I hope I can at least put 100" buck down for this team. pa has a few big buck because this state also has the largest amount of hunters out of all 50 states.

13. rbhunting1

rbhunting1 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm John and I live in Northwest Arkansas. Don't have any target bucks picked out yet. In my experience, the bucks you have on camera during the summer usually do not show up in October. My biggest bow buck was a 129" 8 pt taken on public land.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

14. TheChurchArchers

Dislikes Received:
    Kgtech if I was counting on scoring a La buck I might not have joined the team lol behind my house I'm lucky to see one on camera 100inches much less have a shot at killing one.

15. quadlee

quadlee Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Im Lee and I live in North West Tennessee, I am 34 years old and married to a smoking hot nurse who loves to hunt as much as me...lol I have a step son who plays football in highschool his team is the current defending state champions 2 years in a row, we are going to be chasing another this year as well. got some decent deer in my area, 140 inch bucks are consider toads, but there is quite a few of them around, biggest buck ever to come off our property was 160 inch 10 point few years ago. I also hunt a couple of WMAs that have a 9 point or bigger restriction on them, some very good deer on these WMAs. I will also be doing quite of bit of Hunting on some Public land in Western Ky. Giants are there as well as we all know. I get to hunt about every afternoon the whole month of Oct. I also get to spend every day in the woods the whole month of Nov. I save all my vaction and take the whole month off every year. Only 18 more days until Ky season starts, cant wait

16. tacklebox

tacklebox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hey punk find the thread under your name..... we have bets to make and **** to talk!!! WAKE UP

17. RugerRedbone

RugerRedbone Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    My background, I'm 33 married with two kids 9 and 11. Both boys and both love hunting with me, I'm blessed. I've been hunting since I was a kid and started with a bow about 10 years back. I usually take anywhere from 6-10 deer a year from 2 properties. I wont shoot a buck unless I'm willing to spend the money to mount it, so basically anything over 130'' or so.

18. kgtech

kgtech Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I know the feeling. but would be nice to have all that meat thought.

am I the only guy here from pa?

19. in da woods

Dislikes Received:
    My background. Married 27 yrs. 2 sons in their early 20s. Or on a fire dept. Huntin for about 25 yrs. Prospects look good.
    Any1planning 2 going 2 next year's gtg?

20. in da woods

Dislikes Received:
    Try that again. Lt. On a fire dept.