>>Team 18 - Wolf Pack->

Discussion in '2013 Bowhunting.com Deer Contest' started by drenman, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Man, if all wolf packs were as deadly as you guys... they'd be extinct! :D I'm kidding, I'm kidding

Sorry you guys got stuck with my dad :D

On another note, good work Chase, glad to see you got it done! Congrats! :nana:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  2. JGD

JGD Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Careful sonny, you're dogging the one who got you addicted to this hunting thing. :poke: I have to admit, I never thought I would get skunked this year but that's what happened. Congrats Dustin on winning it two years in a row. Glad you contributed this year since YOU DIDN'T LAST YEAR :D

3. Lastoneout

Lastoneout Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Aw man we lost

4. OK/Sooner

OK/Sooner Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Just got back from another muley hunt. Had several doe within 30 yards. Decided to pass. I had my 3 year old with me. He loved just watching them(he was with me when I killed the last one also). This is the last week of our season an I think im done. It was fun being on the team with you guys. It's crappie season now! Hope you guys have a great off season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

5. JGD

JGD Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm done too fellas. I've enjoyed it but really wish I could have contributed. Pretty shocked that I didn't actually. I hunted some great areas, just didn't have the opportunities I thought I would. I've enjoyed being on ya'lls team. Time to catch some stripers! Good luck with those crappie Brandon!