*Team 17 - Buck Norris*

Discussion in '2017 Deer Contest' started by Shane0709, Aug 14, 2017.

1. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It's not like the points would have made any difference with this team, this year anyway. There wasn't really any realistic expectation of competing with teams that put down bucks like the one's in the contest this year. Record numbers for team scores this year, booner after booner...it was crazy. Still, points are points and being part of a team is a responsibility from the time one signs up for team placement. I hope you take the responsibility more seriously next year than you have the last two if you sign up next year, I really don't see any excuse for not simply scoring a deer and entering the points...that just seems really odd.

At any rate, I'm happy for your success this year with your buck and does and still wish you nothing but the best in the future.

2. FingerMike

FingerMike Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well guys I’m outta luck....... my property owner with my only GREAT woods.... he died last Wednesday. So my respect to the family but on the hunt for a hunting spot now.... and it’s near impossible to find a woods around here

Mike4christ
    2016 Bear Escape
    Easton FMJ 6mm
    NAP Doublecross